go on, do it...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Julianne_julz, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Slap me, really hard. Kick up the backside. A good ol' fashioned whipping... what ever takes your fancy.

I REALLY need it. Well, I did need it.

Not only 1week after starting back on SW, having lost 3lbs, my OH convinced me (despite my earlier attempt resulting in down right starvation) to do WW with him. I gave it another go. FOOOOL. I have done my first week. And only lost 1.5lbs, I'm starving. Every day is a struggle and I found myself really having to distract myselffrom feeling hungry, and eating packets of sugarfree jelly. Its ridiculous!!! Barely ate any fruit/veg as most of its pointed.

On a good note. I am 0.5lb less than my last SW WI. So I am joining you all... AGAIN. If I can stick to a diet which starves me sw will be a doddle hehe. Just make sure you all get on here and nag me once in a while yes??

I want to give Red plan a go, can someone explain??

I feel really ashamed to have switched so many time since Xmas!! I know its right this time. The stupid hunger has proved it once and for all. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back x

With the red plan you can eat as much lean meat and fish as you would like. As much fruit and veg as you would like with exceptions (potatoes and peas aren't free). Then you are allowed TWO HeA & TWO HeB options. Plus your normal amount of syns.

A measured amount of peas and potatoes (skins on) can be a HeB option.

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Ah thanks. Think it'll be hard seeing as I'm vegetarian. Maybe I'll stick to green then lol. Ihave heard of veggies doing red though. Xx

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    You can have fish (if you eat fish) on red but I guess green is going to be the best option for eating plenty to fill you up.

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    :asskick:Well you asked for it - so here it is....

I hope it helps you. X

7. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back to sw hun :)
    Eed days ae fine, if you feel hungry between meals then have some deafood sticks, they are pretty tasty and make a good snack :)

8. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

dont leave us again!!! :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.