Go On Tell Your Exercise Plan

hour cycle as it was blowing a gale here and the rain..MAN! SO HEAVY!! I would have got blown away..hee hee no blinkin chance...
so hour on exercise bike and 10 ab set x 12
babysitting tomorrow so gym tues ..looking forward to it!

yeah it is getting easier. been working on varied inclines on the tredmill this week with constant speed of 5.5, tried 2mins at speed 6, very hard work, gonna try and build up the time on that speed next week

Apart from walk to morrisons with the baby today, I've had no spare time to do my exercise DVD.. its soooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating! Even hubby is running around doing this and that and neither of us seem to get time to ourselves for anything :cry:
Please tell me it'll get easier..!!

i know u want to do the DVDs but the important thing is your active, so just try to walk more, move more, while cooking put some music on and dance like a loon around the kitchen, as long as ur not just sat around ull be fine

i know u want to do the DVDs but the important thing is your active, so just try to walk more, move more, while cooking put some music on and dance like a loon around the kitchen, as long as ur not just sat around ull be fine
I agree preetone - recently I've got into the mindset of just trying to move as much as possible, even if it's just tap my feet or be extra helpful getting up to get things for other people around the house! Not exactly an exercise plan but every little helps!:8855:
x

just stopping by to suggest if you want to tone up your bum, tum, hips, thighs and general core, Pilates is TOTALLY the best way I've ever found of doing this with the minimum pain and in the most enjoyable and relaxing way! I always feel great after and my stomach really tells me I've done it for a couple of days after!

xxx

monday pushed my grandson who is nearly two and a big boy for my 3 mile walk/jog as i felt so sacred at not doing amy exerice the weight would come back on! terrified!! its my new phobia!!!

To be honest, my exercise is not the problem it is my diet.

When I went to college I did courses in making fitness programmes to suit around someone’s life style, so if anyone would like any help then please let me know.

I tend to go swimming once a week, do about 2 hours on the wii fit a week and walk as much as I can. Which is keeping my weight maintained, as I don’t really have the time to put more exercise into my schedule I need to try and help with my diet.

Just let me know if anyone would like any advice.

Rachael
xx

yesterday 14-1 had burn out...i think!
Just had a day in playing with our new puppy & other dogs...oh & chatting on the phone..I didnt even feel guilty!

I'm a swimmer. I go every day and do 26 lengths (25m pool) - this takes 20 mins. I've been doing this for about five years. It was costing £25 a month but it's now free for those of us lucky enough to be over 45. Trouble is though, I'm so good at swimming it doesn't really burn the calories for me.

At 1500 calories I think I might have lost a couple of pounds in the last three weeks - I'll not count it until my weekly weigh-in on Monday.

I'd rather do more exercise than eat less food and so I'm thinking of adding jogging to my day. But I'm embarrassed :eek:. And a little nervous of going out on my own :(.

However hot and sweaty you get...everyone you jog past (especially the women) will be thinking "Oh look at her...she's so fit and going to get so thin...I wish I could discipline myself to do exercise and lose weight."

Promise!

i have just started jogging. i am so slow. BUT there are ppl slower and faster then me, fitter and not so fit, larger and smaller then me when i run around the park, u WILL fit in no matter what, i find i prefer it when im on my own i must say.

:) yeah joggings just one of those things that you got to just get out and do... I was out walking in the park one time when a girl jogged past me so slowly that it was barely faster than walking pace. Initially my reaction was mean, I speeded up my walking so we were going at the same pace haha :copon:. Then I realised "hey give the girl credit she is doing it, and not giving up no matter how slowly she has to go. It's more than I can say, I'm not jogging round the path and there she is persevering and not giving up". That sobered me up and afterwards I was inspired to give it a go now matter how slowly I needed to go or whether everyone else was faster or what. The important thing is to do it.

My exercise prog: I go out jogging intermittently (usually 3 times a week but lately not at all, studying so much). Lately I do the callanetics 1hr workout every day. I can really feel and see a massive difference in toning up! I also go rollerblading which is good exercise. I try and have an equal mix of cardio and strength/toning really.

I just walk the dog 3 times a day for half an hour. Longer at the weekends. It works for me. :) I used to do the gym but I became fed up with the time lost and started resenting it. Plus it seemed so focussed on body and I felt it was making me feel worse about my body not better x But each to their own x

480£ for a personal trainer for a month. bf found out about it. i really wanna do it, think it mite motivate me. i mean for some time i was paying £200 for VLCD! so why not [quite] a bit more for a healthy way to loose weight with my diet...
bf said he would pay half to help me out... tempting. mite give the intro session a go and see how it is :S any suggestions on this [drastic] step?

Back