Goal Dress Sizes?

minniex

skinny minnie
Hey everyone!

so whats every bodies goal dress size and how far away are they?

At the moment i'm a size 12 in tops and can sometimes be a 14 in the bottoms if they are jeans.

Wanting to be a size 10 top and bottom then when i get there i might aim for a size 8!

So i'm wanting to loose a dress size or two hoping to get that by July this year !?

xx

Im currently 10st 3. (had a bad week so probably gained a little now) and 10-12 on bottom and 10 on top. Im going all out and aiming to be a comfortable size 8 by my holidays in August but would like to get there a few weeks before to have a little maintenance. Am guessing I'll be a size 8 at around 8st12 - 9st so aiming for around that. We CAN do it :-D

Sounds good samjay! well done on your 12lb weight loss!
Yes we can do it! haha I would loveee to be a size 8 I think a lot of my worrys would be no more if i was a size 8. x

My goal is quite a bit different to yours! Am a tall lady and I'd be perfectly happy to get to a size 16, actually would be happy to get to a size 18, which as I am a size 20 shouldn't bee too difficult :p

Id love to be a size 10 ultimately but anything littler than an 18 tho will do me I'm excited to be littler than that because my whole adult life I have been 18... 20... 22.... Even 24!!! :( an I'm only a tiny lil titch :( 5'1 gutted :(

Well thats why were here and we no we can all do it ladies just look what you have already achieved :)

Hi Marina. It was really slow progress basically because I didn't think it was possible. I lost around 20 lbs between Feb 2011 and Jan 2012 but then I asked the doctor for some Orlistat two months ago and it seems to be coming off at around 1/2 stone a month now. Not very dramatic results I know, but knowing that I am to get weighed every 4 weeks so far is keeping me on track. (Also the doctor doesn't really think I can manage it so theres a bit of competition going on hehe!)

I'm aiming for a 12/10, I'm one of those people that has small hips than waistline, my dressmaking teacher used to say I was shaped like a skittle lol! Atm I can just about get into a 18/20 top and 16/18 trousers, I hate being in between, it's so annoying lol!

I am aiming for a size 12- I am a size 22 at the mo so have a long way to go.

xxx

Does anyone else feel a bit of healthy anger at the moment? I say healthy anger because I'm not walking around in a bad mood, just wanted to react differently to comments. I remembered this morning doing some online dating a couple of years back. I had arranged to meet a guy and a family member said Oh well done you! Did you send him an old photo of you or something? At the time I just wanted to knock back a bag of kettle crisps and some white wine but at the moment I feel more like I am Weight Loser hear me Roar!! :flamingmad:

I hate being in between too CandyGirl! But the 4lb i lost last week ( and i looked on the scales naughtily the morning an i was 4lb lighter ;o gotta wait till monday tho!) so if them results are accurate then iv lost 8 1/2 lb in two weeks! which is great! im wearing my size 12 jeans that were really tight on the hips and im sitting in them dead comfy! really makes you so motivated when things like this happen. :)

Oh Roo that is horrible! Don't touch the crisps or wine stay strong girl!

blossums said:
My goal is quite a bit different to yours! Am a tall lady and I'd be perfectly happy to get to a size 16, actually would be happy to get to a size 18, which as I am a size 20 shouldn't bee too difficult :p

Same here!!

I was a size 20 in trousers, 18 top, now I'm 14 top, 16 trousers (wide hips) - want to get to 10 top, 12 trousers and see how I look/feel then and possibly go down to a 8 top/10 trousers. We'll see!

Thats a great achievement GlassRose well done!
I have wide hips also and i carry most my weight round them but since iv been loosing weight there so much trimmer its great!
thats why im usually more of a 14 in jeans (as there tight) then a 12, but everything else is a 12 dying to be a dead 10 and maybe then an 8 though!

I vary in size depending on where I shop as I'm sure we all do. I suppose at the moment I'm a large 12. I'd looooooove to be a size 10 but would be happy with being a small 12!

Yes I suppose it is the different shops also as i only own a few pairs of 14 jeans.
I've often wondered if a size 8 would be too skinny looking on a 5,4 girl as im not very tall? and its different with heights?

It's difficult isn't it? We want to be slim but not look too skinny! I think you'll know when you get there and you may be like me and be diffenrent depending where you shop - an 8 in some shops and 10 in others.

Back