Goal for me in 2016

I am moving house next week & need to get organised with the packing.

I finish work on Thursday & really should start getting organised on the Friday but I think I will go out for a wander with my Mum instead not seen her for a couple of weeks.

The only issue with that is trying not to eat when I am out with her she is a feeder! I could have a nice wee subway salad or a baked tattie.

I'm still feeling quite positive about getting to goal in 2016, I have all my food in for this week including my Slimfast stuff, I got a bargain on it as they have a sale on in Superdrug right now.

Need to sort my debt out this year aswell but that's another forum altogether ;-)

Dxxx

ope you and your mum have had a good day x x

Eurghhhhhh I have been starving the last couple of days & now I know why, it's that time of the month.

I am not going to give in to my PMT cravings, I am sticking to my Slimfast 7 day menu.

Brekkie this morning is Slimfast meal bar, just about to have it now.

Dxxx

I always get so hungry before time of the month. Well done on resisting the cravings :)

Same, literally nothing will satisfy my hunger now for the next 3 days grrrrrrrrrr soo annoying & makes it so much harder to be good.

I will do this.

Dxxx

Congrats on the weightloss so far and good luck for hitting your goals, you sound like your very motivated!

Hope you have a nice day with your mum and that the packing/move goes well, all very exciting but stressful at the same time I guess!

x

Well done on the weight loss, you're doing really well :)

Its my official WI day & I have lost another 2lbs.

12lbs gone forever & hit my 5% weightloss this morning!!

So happy.

No celebrating with food for me no no noooooooooo I am a changed woman!

Dxxx

Another Saturday night that I have been a wee slimfast angel!

I am so proud of myself, this will be habit soon enough.

Dxxx

Well done on the weight loss...that's fantastic!
Hope you're having a good weekend :)

You are doing fantastic, well done!

Your start weight a few weeks back is about where I am right now. I go to Tenerife on Thursday for a short break but when I am back I am getting back on track. Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Back