GOAL GOAL GOAL

Hey my goals are
Goal 1: Stick to SS for 7 days, no cheating.
Goal 2: Lose 1 stone by June 1st making me 9stone 8
Goal 3: Get to target of 8 stone 13 by July 1st.
Goal 4:Maintain!

Karina i like your goals... may even steal them for my own use!!!

wonder if i could also get to 9,8 by june 1st and 8,13 by july 1st????? :confused:

how tall are you if you dont mind me asking?

thanks and sorry for the theft...

How is everyone getting on with their goals? Im feeling good about mine and the scales are moving in the right direction which is great to see x

CB im soooo proud of you, you are sounding so positive and ive got good feelings about you getting to goal for the wedding and your bday!

good luck ;)

Loving this thread. Had a long think about my goals, and decided that do-able short term goals was what I need right now.

1st goal: To SS properly for a week.
2nd goal: To lose at least a stone by the end of May
3rd goal: To regain my lost confidence and see myself as an attractive woman (a la Gok!!) instead of a fat bloater.

Are they ok?

ah sez im sure you are not a fat bloater, but i know how you feel... even when peeps tell you that you look nice it doesnt really matter, its how YOU feel about yourself that counts.

i am waiting for my head to catch up and recognise the weight loss so i can feel all slinky and sexy and maybe start enjoying my new body! hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later...

glad you appreciate this post, i think goals have been essential to my losses and have made my journey manageable.

i think there are loads of us who want to lose a stone a month (inc me!) so you are not alone!

Great idea! :D

Mine are:
Goal 1 - 14st 5lbs by 31 May (friends’ wedding party)
Goal 2 - 13st 5lbs by my birthday, 29th June
Goal 3 - 12st 2lbs by the time we go camping on 8th August
Goal 4 - 10st 4lbs by the 6th October before my holiday to the US
Final Goal – 9st 12lbs by the end of October
Keep it off for the rest of my life!

My goals are in my signature, i try to make them short term goals so that I can reach them reasonably quick to keep me motivated :)

CB im soooo proud of you, you are sounding so positive and ive got good feelings about you getting to goal for the wedding and your bday!

good luck ;)

Aww thanks, this is just what I need to hear. Im still hanging on in there, been working at night too which doesnt look good on the scales in the morning but it helps me stay away frm food.
Hope everyone is that one step closer to their goals, I know I am xxx:D

well i have nearly got thru week 1, so that's one goal down! and I haven't weighed myself at all which is a bloody miracle for me as i usually weigh myself every day!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow morning to see how I have done and update my ticker!!!! Ah the simple things.......

Karina i like your goals... may even steal them for my own use!!!

wonder if i could also get to 9,8 by june 1st and 8,13 by july 1st????? :confused:

how tall are you if you dont mind me asking?

thanks and sorry for the theft...

It's ok steal away, I am 5'4''.Been this weight for ages now just neeed to stick to ss, and get a stone off. I am going to try really hard from tomorrow to get a stone by the end of the month.
We can do it. Congrats on getting to your first goal, and enjoy your meal tonight.:)

well Karina you are 2 inches taller than me so your goals are def attainable for me...
maybe i should be aiming for the 8's rather than 9's, hhhmmm got me thinking now!

so i will re consider my goal of 9,11 for Center Parcs and also 9,1 for Turkey!!!!

good luck with getting to your goal no. 1.

actually i think im 147lbs too... hang on - 10 x 14 = 140lbs + 7lbs = 147lbs! yes i am...

so we have the same amount to lose to get to your 2 goal weights!

xxx

1ST GOAL---to lose 1 stone(DONE)

2ND GOAL---to lose 2 stone(DONE)

3RD GOAL---to lose 3 stone(DONE)

4TH GOAL---to lose 4 stone....

5TH GOAL---to lose 5 stone.....

I WROTE THESE IN MY DIARY SO FAR IN JUST 10 WEEKS IV COMPLETED 3 GOALS BRING ON THE NEXT TWO...IL REPLY AGAIN IN 4 WEEKS GOOD LUCK EVERYONE XXX

hey hotty, i think i also did 3 stone in 10 weeks and also have 5st to lose... SNAP!

Back