GOAL pics added!!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
only 4 days left till i start rtm!! how cool is that??? meaning ive now completed 96 days in abstainance no cheats!! :eek:
i started out thinking i wouldnt get into the second week, and i can tell ya this diet aint easy...
ya learn so much bout urself, and things u sont want to approach again that happened in ur life u have to but once u do ull never regret it.
for anyone starting out or thinking bout it, do it!! ull never regret that decision!

im getting very excited bout the whole rtm approaching, but i do know it aint gonna be easy, but ive learnt so much in the last 96 days and hoping that alonewill help me stay on the road to slimdom!!

sorry this post hasnt a meaning really just im excited :D:D:D:p

thanks ml :) ur doing fab urself xxx

Congratulations Catz

You have persevered with LL. I know it wasn't wasy for you at first, but you have stuck with it and look what you have achieved and how fabulous you look.
I know you'll be great on RTM too.
I'll be right there with you.
Good luck. xxx:33:

thanks sb xxx u have done so fab too xxx

hey catz
well done!!
cant wait to see your before and after pics!!
ella
x

awh thanks hunni xxx im 5ft 4ish lol!!
so cant wait to start hope ta get into the 9's before x mass it would be fab!!

oh dont worry before and after pics will be posted on wed evening....long as i get them on wed haha
im not shy...well ok i am but feck it sure lol

100 days done and dusted!!

I start rtm today wooooooooohooooooooo!!! :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have done really well, stuck to it through the good and bad times. I wish you all the very best in RTM.

Good for you
x

Awww!! Well done honey!! I am closing in on that "end of foundation" phase myself. So I can imagine how over the moon you are!
Congrats on your brilliant weight loss and I for one can't wait to see your before and afters!!

B x

Well done Catz! Enjoy your return to food. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

awh thanks everyone :) got pics and have to admit even i was taken aback at them!! will get them up later :)
xxx

lol thank u hunni :) oh i will oh will think im mad lol!!

ull be here in no time ur doing fab xxx

:D darnit just tried to give you some rep but it seems I need to spread it about a bit first lol!! So virtual rep coming your way anyhoo! x

Back