Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

-2lbs this week! Quite happy, but I had a sneaky weigh yesterday and it showed -3lbs, but it'll come off next week hopefully. I'm not 12st5lbs... 6lbs to go! I'd like to be the 11's by the 1st May, but I'll take whatever I can get until then. :)

I've been rubbish at keeping this up, but at least my diet is still going strong.

Today's food has been:
Soreen banana bread (100 cals)
Crustless ham and cheese quiche (250 cals)
Chicken, asparagus and pea risotto (380 cals)
Kallo chocolate rice crackers (65 cals)

Total cals: 795

I'm off out to the cinema later, so I've got enough calories left for a little bit of popcorn!

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and a great weekend.

E x

2lb is fab. Well done. You're doing brilliantly at sticking to it and the calorie counting is working well for you :)

Thanks Hannah, I'm definitely getting there. :) How are you getting on? x

This weekend has been a little bit more of a struggle than I thought, but I don't think I've done too badly. Definitely eat more than I'm used to though! I weighed myself this morning and I was still 12st5lbs, so I'm hoping to try and claw back a 1lb loss by the end of the week.

Food plan for tomorrow:

Kallo chocolate rice cakes (65 cals)
Irish soda bread, avocado, parma ham and tomatoes (250 cals)
Gammon, new potatoes and broccoli (350 cals)
Orange (35 cals)

Total cals: 700

I'm going to try and cut back tomorrow to counteract some of the damage from today, so that should be alright!

Hope you've all had a nice Easter. :)

E x

I went for my first run today doing couch to 5k (for details read my diary). I was a mess, but I did it and feel chuffed I survived (just!). My calves are tight now though, despite stretching. Going to have a hot shower before bed to help. Got potato wedges, pulled pork (packed full of speed food) and corn on the cob for tea with some clover lighter on it for syns. Never had corn on the cob!

Ohh, that's really impressive! The first time I did it I barely managed to finish most of the mini runs! My legs hurt so badly the next day, too. But that's something that eases off in time. Your dinner sounded amazing, corn on the cob is really nice! That whole meal sounds quite perfect to me, lol.

I had a sneaky weigh this morning, and I was 12st 4lbs! So... I'm 5lbs away from being the 11s!!! I'm also climbing Snowdon this weekend, which means my food and fitness is going to be erratic to say the least. But, until then, I going to do my utmost best to be as good as gold.

I'm actually a little bit over food now. I've not been maintaining my Instagram account as much, but to be honest, I've kind of stopped obsessing over food a bit. I'm still 100% on plan, but I'm much less bothered about extra food now. I get full up very quickly, and I don't like feeling stuffed, so I think that's helping keep me on track on the days I've not been CC. I'm so excited about the future, I feel really confident it's going to be positive. :)

Hope you're all good!

E x

That sounds fab - good luck with the climb! Yep, today I can't move. I was hobbling up the stairs at work like a cripple. I'm supposed to have a rest day then do the next run but I really can't see me being able to go tomorrow unless by some miracle my legs have improved significantly. I'm not trying to make excuses because I enjoyed it once I'd done it (not at the time) but I am in SOOOO much pain!

Not obsessing over food is good. I've not been on here as much lately. I'm trying to keep it up every other day or so though. I'm instagramming meals I enjoy or new meals rather than everything. I'm doing a new meal tonight, sage and lemon chicken with pasta tossed with kale and runner beans. No idea what it will be like but one way to find out...

It's been a while, but I did it! I climbed Snowdon! It was honest to god, the worst experience of my life, lol. I hated it so much. My body is still in agony, and at one point, I genuinely thought I was going to die. It didn't help that there was a lot more rain, snow and ice than we expected, and it turns out I am very, very scared of heights. I can barely walk at the moment and I'm covered in bruises!

Anyways, back on the diet today. I lost 3lbs last week! I weighed myself on Friday morning before we left, and I was 12st 2lbs! I've since gained about a million pounds, so honestly, if I can get back down to that by Saturday morning, I will be very, very happy. We've not got any proper food in at the moment, but so far here is today's food:

Kallo rice cakes (65 cals)
Leek and potato soup, bread and butter (320 cals)
Rice, chicken madras and mango chutney (450 cals)
Soreen banana loaf (100 cals)

Total cals: 935

Glad to be back on it. I'm desperately chasing the 11s now - hopefully by the end of April I'll be there!

E x

11st 12lbs this morning! :D:D:D:D:D

I was so, so pleased. I had my official weigh in yesterday morning, which was 11st 13lbs, but I checked again this morning and it said 11st 12lbs. I'm SO pumped to get through this stone bracket. I don't think I've ever been lighter than 11st 8lbs, and even that was only for a few days or so! I know I haven't been maintaining my food diary, or even my Instagram, but I've been doing really well. I feel really comfortable with my diet now, and I think I've made enough healthy life changes that I can actually see myself getting to target this year. :oops:

I hope you're all doing good.

E x

Back