Goal = SKY DIVE!!

How exciting!!!
Chelc i will do it with u!!

Wow....total hats off to you hun!! What a brave thing to do! And my advice is this, do all those crazy (scary) things BEFORE you have kids coz I was once like you, now i'd be too scared having the little ones and all.

You go girl!!!! Well done!!! xxxx

Dem i have all my life to do crazy scary things as im never having kids!!!! lol

Cool goal to aim for summer! I'll do it Chell but I'm a fair bit away. Although I'm 16 st on the dot now :D:D:D:D only one more stone til I'm 15 then I'll do it, but I'll make it a stone n a half just to make sure lol! :D:D:D

Yaaay!!!! When?? lol!!!

:-o why????
I cant wait to have kids!

1. i want 5 kids, how strange that people dont want any! think im punchin their share!

and 2... we could see if Summergurly doesnt mind us bummin in with her and all doin it at the same time??

xxx

That's a great goal to have.

Alex

Sounds like a plan Girlies!!!

Hmm I want between 2 and 3, Depending on my finacial suituation!!

Lol yer and the fact there probly guna b a huge pain in the ass my kids!!
we shall see hahaha

okie dokie lets speak to summer an see what she says!!

ooooooooh am excited!!

Yup you will all probably see me on supernanny in like 5 years with 10 kids!! being bombared lol!!

Summer... COME ONLINE!!!!

Hahahahahaha imagine it!!! il be like the octuplet mum cliamin benefits and not workin!!

Although in fairness!! how the heck would you find time to work with 8 babies and more kids lol!!

And I think the woman deserves all she gets after surviving pushing out 8 babies lol

heights are my biggest fear.. When I do my year off Im gonna do it in New Zealand or Oz to try to overcome the fear.. either that or chicken out.. well done for doing it.. I didnt know there was a weight restriction.. but I can safely say Ive passed that mark! :)

best of luck with it!!

We will be like a bunch of flying Skinny people!!!

We should get everyone to do it from LT and it can be like a big LT achievement thingy!!!

it raining skinnies... Halalulya ....

Sorry for the spelling

and 2... we could see if Summergurly doesnt mind us bummin in with her and all doin it at the same time??

xxx

Im here now girls!!!!!!! :D I work mornings 6:15-11:15 so bed early and not on till now! lol

And of course i dont mind!!!!!!!!!! The more the merrier!!!!!!! It will probably be in june sometime though :) It will be like a minimins day out :D heheheheh

And kids - meh i hate kids lol I cant believe you two want more than 1 !!!!! crazy fools! lol

Last edited:
:sigh: i know! haha

Bombs away!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Its so on!

i cant wait!!

xx

Back