Goal = SKY DIVE!!

haha!!!! Bring it on!!!
It's nothing throwing yerself out of a plane at 15,000 feet - who cares?!!! lol

dont do it!!! i did it but the strap broke and my tandem jump master had to hold onto me when the shute opened and it tore his rotator cuff (shoulder muscle) leaving me to toggle us down...big mistake, i misjudged my actual weight and the five pounds was the cause of the mishap. i am lucky to be alive, many of the people i used to know from the dive site are no longer with us as they bounced!

erm.........

i might watch....

That is why there is such a strict weight limit!! You have to be 15st or below WITH all the clothing, harnessess etc on. Whoever you were doing your jump with should have weighed you - did he/she not?

Shame about those people you know who aint with you no more but it is an extreme sport and the warnings are there for all to read before making a decision as to go ahead or not.

Lauren - take one for the team - dont let us down! ha

Take one for the team? or be strawberry jam? haha

il let u know, got an unanswered questions as to whether the oven has a bun or not havnt i lol sowhen i know i will let u know

i am up for it like

xxxx

oh yeh! of course!!! When will you know???? x

oh yeh! of course!!! When will you know???? x

Well so far have done 3 tests all negative.... but am now 6 days late.. so who bloody knows! :copon:

xxxx

Go to the docs chick - he will be able to tell you for defo :D

shall do m'lady :D

Its probably to do with LT then chick... IT frigs up you periods like xxx

wow - just searching through all the threads i have started and found this one!!!!

Got to post and say I did my tandem sky dive on August 13th this year! On my birthday and it was the most amazing, exhillerating (sp?) experience ever. Over in seconds, so it seemed but apparantly lasted approx 10mins :)

I'd say to anyone thinking of doing one - just bloomin well go fer it! :)

Well done for doing it Summergurl... You are much braver than me!! lol
It must be great to get to do things that you have wanted to do for do long.
You have the same birthday as my husband, and he wants to do a skydive too... He is possibly going on LT in the New Year so he may do it on his birthday too!! lol x x

I did one too in 1987.... Done a bungy jump, parascending, been ballooning, white-water rafting, bob sleigh and did the Dave Murray Winter Olympic Downhill ski course in Lake Louise, Canada (though slowly!) I used to be quite a daredevil when I was younger!

As Tanya says go for it! One of the reasons that I want to lose weight is also to go wing-walking which is the one thing left that i want to do but haven't! Trouble is there are serious weight restrictions......I'm not sure that being 10 stone is even light enough!

Go to the docs chick - he will be able to tell you for defo :D

I now have a beautiful child, better than any pregnancy test reading lol!

Well done for getting to your goal chick, was fantastic finding out youd done your sky dive when you did it!! xxx

Summergul....you are truely an inspiration to us LTs. Well done!!! I feel motivated to continue ..... and not waver.

Thanks guys!

Lauren .... I cant believe how quick the time has gone from you saying you need to do a pregnancy test to now and how big your little girl is getting!!! :) Its scary aint it! Lol x

Doesn't sound like you're the same girl since you lost weight Tanya! I think that it's fantastic that you tackled your weight whilst you're still young enough to enjoy being young! Well done you.......x

Arr thanks sandra - tried to rep you for that but ive got to spread the love first! :giggle: x

Back