GOAL TREATS - What is yours???

Lexy1972

Hi guys,

Thought it would be fun to start a thread seeing what people are going to treat themselves to when they reach their Goal weight. I am undecided yet between Tom Ford Aviator sunglasses and Louboutin shoes!!!! :):):)

21.5 lbs to go.........

xx

Well actually id really love to have a breast augmentation when i get to target weight! Ive had consultations and everything but they recommend you lose all the weight you want first.

This btw will never happen as i wont be able to afford it lol so i'll probably treat myself to going somewhere in a bakini hehe

I am not sure what I want, probably nice fitting clothes, if I loose weight I put the equivalent in money away as I lost in pounds weight, so my goal is sort of being able to buy clothes with the money I have saved up, since going back to slimming world in January I have saved £8 therefore lost 8lbs!

I'm going for holiday of my life - it was meant to be China...but I am toying with an idea of going to USA - driving through south coast for 6 weeks...
mhmmm... can't wait to be on my goal xxx

I spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about this!

My thoughts so far..........

A tattoo- something secret to me but a permanent reminder (maybe a butterfly to signify 'transformation')
I have asked my hubby to buy my a dress from Coast as they are all beautiful
Depending on the state of my droops- possibly a tummy tuck or breast augmentation (probably never will happen, but I am just dreaming here)

The list changes daily
x

My OH has said he will give me £500 to buy my new skinny clothes! yay x

My OH has said he will give me £500 to buy my new skinny clothes! yay x

Your so lucky!! Im going to accidently show my OH this thread later see if i can get some!! haha

I don't actually have a target weight yet, I just put in an amount for my ticker so that it worked :D but I want to be a size 14/16 again, will see how I feel when I get there, if I want to lose more or maintain or whatever. But my bf has already said he's treating me to a brand new wardrobe of clothes when I get to my ideal size (I get very depressed about the clothes I have to wear and he wants to make it better)..

You all have lovely OH's - I'm single unfortunately so have to treat myself! x

Oooo...a new wardrobe of skinny clothes is on the cards from Hubby and a carribean holiday! (Wont be wearing a bikini due to GB scars though!)

Your so lucky!! Im going to accidently show my OH this thread later see if i can get some!! haha

He did say though if I put the weight back on, I have to pay him back... so in itself its a good incentive to lose the weight and keep it off x

i like the tatoo idea like a perm secert reminder of what u have done and never to go back my only prob is my dh said he would leave me if i had another tatoo and i'm saying that for when he really annoys me lol
i think i need to think about this one maybe a day at a health spa but a perm reminder would be nice

I dont know yet, every time I get close to reaching my target I want to change it again! So never bother with treats as, to be honest, I will probably change my target weight AGAIN after this final 1lb comes off lol xx

He did say though if I put the weight back on, I have to pay him back... so in itself its a good incentive to lose the weight and keep it off x

I think i wont get away with it now as if he reads it he'll know i showed him on purpose lol!

That is a good incentive!

I like the tattoo idea but im already going to get a butterfly tattooed for my aunt so i dont think i'll want a third one :)

Yes for me it's definitely got to be clothes!! I want to go to London and have a shopping spree in Selfridges where they have ALL the makes under the sun, starting with Top Shop, DP etc on the ground floor and getting posher and posher as it goes up!! I have been there several times and I've always felt so depressed admiring all the lush clothes I'd love to wear but can't, but soon, hopefully this year, that's all going to change!!!X

reach my goal weight , and go retail therapy but a complete new wardrobe
that would be heaven :) long way to go yet tho lol .

Skinny clothes!! Hopefully all in a size 8-10 :D

def a boob job cos they are so droppy now (from doing lighterlife) so they only gonna get worse the more weight i shed lol and maybe a tummy tuck thats disgusting as well
my hubby has said he will take me shopping for some sexy underwear too and some lovely clothes (not that he knows about the clothes part yet) !!
xx

You all have lovely OH's - I'm single unfortunately so have to treat myself! x

Me too - but that's fine. There are advantages. No-one trying to persuade me to eat things I don't want to, no-one making a mess that I have to clear up, no-one nagging at me, no-one trying to sabotage my diet. Sometimes when I read some of the postings here I realise how lucky I am!

In Reading there is a Jaeger outlet shop which sells clothes at huge reductions. I am going in there when I get to target. Also, as 2 of my relatives are also doing SW, I am going to take them to Bicester Village as a treat (a) when we can get into their clothes and (b) if I can afford it!!

Back