GOAL !

charley24

Silver Member
I wasn't going to post this, but a certain someone said to me I needed to announce I hit my goal of 11 Stone.

I have been on SS for 12 Weeks and 1 Week of 810 (and then had a bug for the last 2 days which has basically meant I have lost more than usual).

So I have now lost 54lbs - or 3 Stone 12lbs.

I set my goal at 11.1 as it was a healthy BMI for my height.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the Minimins and Minimen who have helped and supported me, read my diary and posted positive comments, trying to keep me focused.

I am in a bit of a daze as I am feeling so unwell (undercooked monkfish - don't ask) !!!! And I honestly never thought I would ever reach this milestone, weighing less than when I met my hubby, being almost 2 stone lighter than my wedding day.......

I have no idea what the future holds, presently I am a little scared off food, I have been eating on 810 and found that food isn't the be all and end all any longer, which is odd as it consumed so much of my previous life.

I can't help but think how 13 weeks is such a short space of time yet 54lbs is such a large amount of weight.

If anyone is thinking mmmm should I ? I can only say that it's a bit of a rollercoaster but the good days outweigh the bad days and at the end of the day we all came here looking for weight loss advice.

I wrote in my first post that I didn't know when my 14's became 16's, 16's became 18's.........but I do remember when my 18's dropped to 16's, my 16's dropped to 14's and now I stand (or sit rather on the computer) as a size 12 and I am loving it (apart from the stomach pains - back to the monkfish again) !!!!!

I watched so many people get to goal on my journey, never believing for one second that it could be me, always saying 'oh I could never do that' I could never get to 11 stone', but I did, thanks to my wonderfully supportive husband, my friends and my online friends on minimins.

I look at the girl on the photo weighing 14 stone 12, and look at the girl weighing 11 stone and think - is that really me ? Where did I go ????

The new me is off to a party on saturday wearing a lovely dress and oozing confidence, instead of staying at home and making an excuse - how many social occasions did I choose not to attend as my weight stopped me from feeling comfortable ?

How many opportunities have I missed because I let my weight determine what I could and couldn't do ?

NO MORE - THIS IS THE NEW ME AND I HOPE I CAN CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT AND STAY THIS GIRL AS I DON'T WANT TO BECOME THE OLD ME EVER AGAIN !!!!

In 11 days I will be off on my holidays with a promise to myself to try and be sensible and not turn to my old ways...........if in time my weight goes lower that is fine, although I am not going to try and become lighter than I need to be, I have a large frame and I am told I look just right - which is all I ever wanted.

Oh and finally a thank you to my biggest Minimin's Friend LIZZMB who has taught me so much, inspired me and kept me on the straight and narrow - showing me that CD really can and does work xxxx

Charley CONGRATULATIONS! That's so brilliant!

(and I hope the monkfish pains go soon) x

Ahh thats so lovely, i could have written that myself especially the bit in capitals! Well done, im so chuffed for you and i know exactly how you feel - that was completely written from the heart! You enjoy wearing that dress and feeling great! x

Thanks ladies - seriously I thought I was in labour, and I dropped 2lb overnight due to the erm..........well you know what I mean (TMI) !!! Horrendous !!!!!!!!! Tinned Tuna from now on !

Shees Mackem Lass !!!!!!!! I am originally from South Shields so a Sandancer, Whitburn is odd, part of south tyneside yet a sunderland address !!!

Thanks Unreal xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I am not going anywhere, I am still on my diary (day 92 today - every single day I have written it and I can't imagine not) !!!!

I am still going to need lots of support..........

Congrats Charley!! :553: I just love, love, love to see someone reach their goal. Can't wait when my day comes up... it's my bday today and I'm gonna celebrate with a candle on my porridge, I figure there will be plenty opportunity to eat one day!!! :cool:
Enough about me, YOU GO Charley!!!

cONGRATULATIONS! Well done, you look amazing x

Oh and finally a thank you to my biggest Minimin's Friend LIZZMB who has taught me so much, inspired me and kept me on the straight and narrow - showing me that CD really can and does work xxxx

aw sweetie you have just bought tears to my eyes!

I am so amazinly proud of you hun and so glad you decided to post this in the end! ;)

You have an AWFUL LOT to be proud of! You are on a fabulous journey and the best bit is although the journey may still have lumps and bumps...YOU DONT!!!:D:D:D:D

You are an inspiration to any new CD'er and the ones that are still plodding away! I hope to be posting the same soon!!!

your Fabulous hun! Just wish our holiday's crossed over and we could celebrate with a tetra! lol

(oh, and i'm just replying to your message!)

xxx

Charley,
Congratulations hon..... You have done so well....
You should be so proud of yourself..
You look truly stunning in your pictures and you are going to look fab and feel so great on your holiday..
Well done you..... Your an inspiration to so many!
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about x

:wow::wow:congrats and very well done you should be very proud of yourself it brillant to see someone reach goal as a restarter l never did but im determined this time delighted for you :talk017:

ah charlie you have done so well and really are a ledgend on minimins,your diary is fab as whenever i get a low moment i read how you felt on the same day of you journey and i suddenly feel better.Think it helps to know there is or has been someone else going through the same/similar thing.
You go and enjoy sat night girl you derserve it!!

Wow wow wow wow wow! Well done, you should feel so so proud of yourself!

Back