GOAL !

well done im so happy for you. as i said before your a complete inspiration.. i have just counted and if i knuckle down get this diet done i to could be at goal for xmas
well done again xxxx

Well done Charley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

CONGRATULATIONS

and well done. i bet its an amzing feeling to be at your goal

Well done hun what a lovely written post, I hope to be where you are pretty soon ... well done sweetheart x x x enjoy your hollies too x

well done

Hi, just want to let you know that you are one of the people on this forum that have kept me going on this diet. I love reading your diary so happy you are keeping it going. You have done soooo well. You deserve a fab holiday now, Debbie

Congratulations! :) Very well done - dead chuffed for you!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party0023:

Well done!
We weigh the same. I'll race you to 10.5 stone!!! :D

Seriously, I'm very happy for you. I hope you feel amazing.

I haven't got a chance to take photos of the clothes yet but from the sound of things, you probably won't fit into them!

Keep it up. Enjoy Disneyland!

Congratulations Charley, you really deserve it for working so hard at CD. Reading your posts has helped to keep me motivated and seeing you reach goal makes me realise that I have to keep going and I will get there too:)

Thanks everyone, it's so kind of you all to comment, hehe yes I would like to be 10.7 but that is my post holiday goal, I am stuggling on 1000 however, I actually weigh 2lbs more now, so quite scared, having shakes today as I don't feel too well (after the undercooked monkfish, now day 5 of having a dicky tum) !
I have had a couple of sandwiches and realise that bread really does not agree with me and immediately gives me that bloaty feeling. I think that I have to maybe eat carbs is strict moderation to be able to sustain my weight loss.

I am going to SS for a couple of days to try and get myself feeling better as I have had major toilet problems these past few days.

So my journey continues, and I have 8 days til holiday - woo hoo!!!!

If it wasn't for the support on this forum I wouldn't have got thru all these days.....is it day 94 today ? I best check my diary and update !!!

Keep going everyone !!!!!!!! It is sooo worth it !

I hope your tummy is better soon, you have done so well!! i hope your very proud of yourself
x

Back