GOAL!

contrarytintagel

Hi all,

Today I hit my goal weight! Never thought this would actually happen as I've been trying to lose extra weight I put on in 1999 for yip, 10 years!

For years I've been saying 'when I lose the weight' and every one would roll their eyes figuring this would never happen. But kept plugging away..and finally...here I am!

Feels incredible. I've turned into a shopaholic - nearly everything looks great! And my confidence has risen hugely. Finally I let people take my photograph so I'll have a record of my life now.

I'm going to write a detailed account of how it feels, to remind me and keep me on the straight and narrow for the hard bit to come.

Keep going everyone - it is worth it! x

Congratulations on reaching goal hun!!! Here's to the next 10 years as a skinny mini!!!

Hugs x x x

Well done, that's amazing news. You can feel the happiness radiating off the post!

After so long you must feel such a sense of achievement - that's shown everyone!

Brilliant, congratulations and very well done x

Well done honey... yay!

xxx

congratulations!! so pleased for you! You deserve it! xx

Well done babe

Congratulations! Another goalie :clap:

Cherish it. Look after this new figure like a precious gift ;)

Massive well done!!

So pleased for you, what wonderful news.
I love hearing that you are a shopaholic, enjoy it - you've earned the right to treat yourself (until your bank manager says otherwise, lol!)
Best wishes upon this fantastic achievement x

Back