goal!!!!!!

bellbell

am starting this ere diary as feel it might help me on my quest for... goal weight! an elusive target at the best of times for me. in 2008 i went from 17st 2 to 12st 2 then gave up. what an idiot! this time... i am going to do it and plan on using every tool out there, so maybe this diary will help. so far i have lost ten pounds in three weeks, although i did a few days before first weigh in so think i have lost a bit more... but with my consultant have lost ten lbs and due a weigh in easter monday. thats the easter with NO eggs ;) today has been tough, yet most days are easy now. emotional reasons - not being honest with those around me and misplaced guilt - therefore have been craving all day for those eggs. it ain't happening... got to get to goal !!!

Easters hard but u can do it love xxx

I'll be 'following' your progress with interest (and hopefully some support / advice when needed!) as I'm at the same point as you; also same height, start weight and almost same current weight! Good luck, you CAN do this!

Good luck :) you are doing really well! Don't give in to that temptation, it's bloomin hard I know but we'll all get through this together :) x

hi im on my second wk after my first weigh in of loss of 8lbs good luck and keep up the good work im always here if anyone needs to chat together we can all do this xx

yeah together we stand and all that! good luck to all each day and week xxx well u know i said NO eggs? rubbish!! i had half a one ! still lost 2 this week and refuse to beat myself up about it as the fridge will then take a battering! had that on sunday eve and my weigh in was mon morning... unbelieveable. but do know why which is good. feeling guilty - mis placed really but stiil feeling it all day and as usual fell for the lie of food will help - it didnt. well at least only half i console myself with x and been on track since. Thank u everyone for replying x and LincsBren - thats odd eh! any help / support u feel u need also if i can i will and am here x today been an easy day. eggs demolished by my daughter, been really busy today and sitting here feeling chilled out and excited that am in size 14 jeans! again. have been a size 24 few years ago so must be doing something right. somewjere. its just sticking to it and this time not giving in when so near goal, oh and then maintenance! we,ve only just begun.....:) but at least we,ve begun and getting there eh. loce to all and thanks again xxx

loce to u all??? i think i meant LOVE :) !!!

Back