GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Well done! Very motivating and fantastic that it's just in time for your wedding - have a brilliant day, you clearly deserve it. What does your OH think?

well done, thats brilliant and have a fab wedding day x

Aloize oh well done sweetheart!! How fabulous!!! You're going to look so blooming gorgeous on Friday (it is Friday your big day isn't it?) Have you managed to sort out your dress yet love? xxxxxxxx

That's fabulous!! Congratulations on getting to goal!!
Good luck for the wedding hope you have a wonderful day!
x

congratulations on meeting your goal and on your wedding, have a fab day x

Aloize

You look fantastic in your photos. Such an inspiration! Enjoy every minute of your wedding day. I'm sure you've got a gorgeous selection of outfits packed for your honeymoon!

Hi - well done what a fantastic achievement.

Good luck for your wedding and have a very happy life together.

How absolutely amazing and you are absolutely stunning! You will be a gorgeous bride!

Well done hun. What a fantastic achievement... Will make your wedding day all the more special. xx

Well Done!

I've jut joined today and think your story is totally inspiring:happy096:

I'm 2 week's into the cd and have lost 17lb's. I'm starting to get a lil hungry in the evening but i'm fighting it. Any suggestions?

Well done honey... and have the best ever day!!! See you after the wedding on the maintenance forum... but right now, relax and enjoy your special day. You've earned it!!!

xxx

Well done, thanks for sharing your story.

Wishing you the best of luck on your wedding day xxx

Super news hun! That has made my day!
Hope it makes your wedding day even more special knowing you have done so much to achieve it!
SO chuft for you hun!!!!!
xxxx

Fantastic story. Great inspirartion for all us newcomers. I have looked at your album and the difference is amazing - you look great. Well done for all your hard work and have a lovely wedding. x

Back