Goals for May?

Yoghurt

Hi - so it's the 4th May, there are 4 weeks until the 1st June. What do people hope to achieve? I'd like to lose eight pounds and get into the 11's. That's perfectly achievable isn't it IF I am strict. Hmm, lets face it, that's the key to weight loss success isn't it. The odd bite of this or that isn't significant on it's own is it but it all adds up doesn't it. Anybody else got any goals for the next four weeks?

I found an online video with RC talking about her portion pots. She said that measuring and weighing ACCURATELY is the difference between losing weight at a moderate weight and it falling off you. I must try and remember these words! The next month is going to tick by regardless of the choices I make but I must remind myself I can be in the eleven's if I choose wisely!

Here's to a good month ahead!

Juliet X

I would like to see some weight loss and hopefully get a little bit of energy back. I would also like to get into my size 12 jeans and them not cut me in half!

for May i would like to lose at least 7lb, i'm just starting out so unsure of how my body will lose on this plan, but i think half a stone is reasonable goal (for now !!:D)

Rachel, good luck with the jeans! It's so not nice when you feel like your circulation is being cut off is it!

Good luck camogirl. I agree, half a stone is a reasonable goal (if you're strict.. I keep telling myself that too!)

Juliet X

Good luck with all your goals girlies - I have a birthday next week, and my son is taking me to Carluccios. The usual scenario when I'm dieting is to go completely silly, starve myself before and after and then give up completely.
So my goal this month is to be relaxed and enjoy the treat, and stick in a bit more exercise rather than go silly with the food. :)

We'll do fabulously well this month...just keep that image in your head of how stonkingly and irresistably gorgeous you're going to look. When I feel temptation I choose a clothing catalogue site, anyone, and look at all the lovely clothes I want to wear. Always works for me

Back