Goals now begin.. my diary 810 plan

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hi CD'ers

I've been hopping on and off CD for a few weeks, not really going anywhere. Came back after 6 months off really and gained all as well as a few lb more which I lost.

Had an emotional time lately.. and have always made excuses as to why I have eaten this or that.. and moving goal posts too. But NO MORE.. I'm fat and fed up and need to give this the best shot for me..for my health and happiness.

So, please visit me here and share your thoughts for the day, as will be here as much as I can possibly do (work allowing) to post idea's recipes etc.. and of course progresses.

Am on the 810 plan, as this suits me and fits around my life style and also will allow me to go to the gym 3 times a week too. The gym has always motivated me and doing a diet without exercise is not do'able.. it kind of comes hand in hand in my mind..

Let me know what inspires you and what works as well.

So...

So far..

Day 1
Strawberry shake
3 black coffees
1 litre of water
Choc tetra

Hey ef, nice to hear from you, come one pull your socks up, your sounding like me, cd one week then a break then cd again on and off since january, still managing to loose some weight as ive got rid of anything high carb ion my house and replaced it with quorn big tubs of cotagge cheese green veg eggs etc, that way even if i do end up snacking its all good stuff ur allowed on the 810 plan. i also drink more coffee and cups of tea when i get hungry i find this really helps and i fill a jug of water and keep it in the kitchen every morning with a glass so each time i walk in i drink it, at work u could do the same?

good luck xxx chat soon

Hi Blush.

I drink a lot of water too, especially in the eve. Have a filtered Jug in the fridge and drink loads of this at home. I'll aim to bring my water bottle to work with me and re-fill this during the day. But so far so good today.. Thanks for you advice and good to see you on here too. I will do this and will not give up again..

xxx

I'm pretty much the same, never stopped cd but not been doing properly for ages, one good day/week followed by one bad day/week just can't seem to get my act together. I changed to ss+ a couple of weeks ago andwas finding it easier than ss, but then a very stressful week and work last week (ofsted) with lots of cakes/biscuits/choclates in staff room to cheer us up put paid to that, now struggling to get back on track. I'm thinking of moving up to 810 soon. I'm off work today ill, first time I've had a day off in 17 years, and it feels strange, my thought for the day I can do this and I will do this.

I started 810 on Monday. Have ss for 4 weeks as trying for baby and need weight down to be refered ivf. Lost 17.5lbs and been refered but want weight down more. Will need to go for minor day surgery in 2-3 months so wanted to be eating normal by then. I am thinking if all going well and still losing will carry on with 810 until a get my appt for op. Had mushroom omelete day 1 and quorn and prawns mixed with curry powder yesterday. Todays menu is prawns with salad leaves.

Thanks Cinds. Sounds nice and you sound motivated too, good insentive as well. Keep in touch and good luck with your first week. MY WI is next Friday, but officially I'll not take it off ticker as put on a few lb's since my last WI, but when I'm back to the weight I was at WI, I'll start the count.. But I'll still be counting it for me and my motivation ;) xx

Back