goals

Emily2009

has anyone got any goals or this diet?

Mine would be to HOPEFULLY lose between two and three stones by the end of may which is when i am going on holiday! I really dont want to be on the beach like free willy pmsl. Not sure if this is realistic on this diet though. Any thoughts?

Well I want to lose 2.5 - 3 stone by mid-March... I'm aiming for an average of a stone a month which I achieved on lipotrim :)

Good stuff!! Hopefully we will both manage it with this plan! If i can get to goal before may all the beter ill maybe up my goal depending how i get on

fair play, have u kept it off with lipotrim?

lol not really - I lost 5 stone in 4 months on lipotrim & put back on 2... in 3 months of coming off :(

I went into hospital with acute pancreatitis at the start of December & haven't been back to the gym since :( Couple no exercise with **** eating over the past month or so & it's piled on again - boooo.

Can't wait to get back down the gym :) Once I fit into my shorts again :eek:

ah ive joined more gyms and gave them up :(

I miss it - love it.. nothing better to unwind after a hard day then getting all the stress out on the weights & bike & then pampering myself in a sauna / steamroom / jacuzzi :)

I'll be back down asap :)

(the hotties down there in the sauna have nothing to do with it... honest ;) )

ha ha :p , u will get back down, god i admire all of you, pure greed it is with me at this stage but addicted to food, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to all cravens :p:p

My goal is to lose 4 stones by August, and to lose at least one and a half stone in the CS 8-week challenge.

Feel like I can do it!

lol caroline i can sympathise with you on the 'pure greed' thing thats me all over the back, i was the oposite when i was younger i was starving myself and looked like a 'freak' as someone so nicely put it then, so after that when i was pregnant i thought well im going to get fat anyway now is my chance to eat and be fat without the guilt and its went since then 2004/5 and three kids since then havent helped either but mainly its been the over eating. Decided before it gets out of control too badly then ill do something about it. Tried ww but it was too much freedom for me, i was cheating myself i need this restriction on me.

im actually thinking a more appropriate goal for me would to have a more healthy relationship to food, i dont know if i will get that from this diet but if i lose the weight and get to a sensible weight that keeps me happy then i know i dam well wont let myself go back again - leas thats the plan lol

Wow Emily and Linzois - you are early risers!

My goal is to combat my eating demons for good. I weighed a healthy 12 stone (for me I'm 5ft 10) until 4 years ago when I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adhesions, hence the crippling stomach pains I was experiencing.

I got very depressed and all the treatment didnt seem to work but did contribute significantly to my weight gain. I couldnt go to the gym, had long spells off work etc.

I have finally learned to 'cope' with the pain and I may be having a hysterectomy in a few months.

Now I just need to undo all the bad eating habbits I picked up from being so low.

Anyway enough about me - back to work!

Maz

Hi all - I'm hoping to lose 2 stone in 8 weeks along side my 3-4 keep fit classes each week, which I took up after finished LL foundation back in October. Hope I'm being realistic here but if it takes longer, then it takes longer! Looking forward to getting into those size 10's I bought in the sales to push me along but I'm not un-happy a size 12-14 but would love to be the weight and clothes size I was 10 years ago in my early and mid-20's, before kids etc etc..!

Hi all - I'm hoping to lose 2 stone in 8 weeks along side my 3-4 keep fit classes each week, which I took up after finished LL foundation back in October. Hope I'm being realistic here but if it takes longer, then it takes longer! Looking forward to getting into those size 10's I bought in the sales to push me along but I'm not un-happy a size 12-14 but would love to be the weight and clothes size I was 10 years ago in my early and mid-20's, before kids etc etc..!

Good luck Alison :D

I average around a stone per month on lipotrim... the only word of caution I would say watch what you have for your snacks & main meal :) The carbs & cals can rack up :eek:

Welcome aboard :D

my goal is 4st id love to do it by may when i go on holiday dont want to go at the size i am but keep telling myself how ever much i lose ill be thinner than i am now

Hi Howdy-doody - thanks for the good luck wishes and your comments. I'm going to try and be as low carb as I possibly can during the CS diet to reach my 12-14lbs per month goal I've set myself.

How are you doing - is this week one for you? Easier or harder than Lipotrim so far? Just being nosey!!!

hey sharon i go on holiday in may too! and thats my incentive as well, i dont want to be thundering about the beach trying to run after my three boys lol hope you succeed!

I AM going to lose 4 stone 9lbs before my holiday at the start of June. I am down 9lbs so far this week alone...... 4 stone to go in 19 remaining weeks. This is 2.9lbs per week. Achieveable? I think so. I am (or was) at the start of this week (sun) 19 stone 9lbs. I hope that I lose weight fairly rapidly initially because of my starting weight.

wow well done lexi thats amazing! u should be very pleased and proud of yourself! i like ur attitude its not 'id like to' its 'I AM' thats a great way to think good for you i hope you have great success and i think 2.9lb is attainble a week.

Back