Gobolinos WW diary :)

Thanks Atomic pink - yeah I know what you mean about having and onplan treat, thats definitely a good idea :) I do have some lovely salmon in the fridge that I am really looking forward to :) Hope you have a good week and recover from your mums feeding ;)

Here's the recipe, roughly how I did it:
tbsp oil
1 onion, peeled, chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped (I used more I think)
1 small squash, peeled and diced
carrot, peeled and diced
celery stick, trimmed and sliced
500ml boiling water
stock cube
adzuki beans (I used 2 tins)
medium leek, trimmed and sliced
2 tsp cornflour (not sure on the points!)
1 tbsp cold water
sweet potato or normal potato cut into 5mm slices

Sautee onion and garlic for 3 mins
Add the squash, carrot and celery and cook for 2 more mins
Pour water on the stock cube and pour over the onions and garlic
Bring to boil, then reduce and simmer for 10mins
Stir in leek and beans
Cook for 5 more mins
Add cornflour to the tbsp of cold water to form a paste then stir this into the veggie mix
Cook for a minute, stirring, till this all thickens a little
Remove from heat, pop in an ovenproof dish, arrange enough potato slices on top to cover
Brush top with olive oil, bake for 30mins 200 C
Enjoy :)

Thanks for this. It sounds lovely, wouldn't have thought about putting the potato slices on the top so definitely going to try this.

Fingers crossed for an on-plan week for all of us next week. Although I am contemplating a GU chocolate pudding while enjoying my weekly dose of True Blood later as a last hurrah. Hmmmm :devilangel: They are only about 160 calories so it wouldn't be *too* bad...

Will you feel guilty about it?? X

Probably not. I tend to feel guilty in the lead up to eating something naughty and feel pretty ok about it afterwards and just draw the line from there.

However, I have decided I am really not hungry in the least so won't have it tonight. Its not like its going to break the PP weeklies bank later in the week so I might as well have it when I will enjoy it most.

That's good that you didn't have it because you weren't hungry. I know if it were me, I would have! Once I've thought about having something, I can't stop thinking about it until I've eaten it! X

Its is a pretty recent change in my thinking I have to say. And still works far more with sweet things than cheese. I have more of a cheese tooth than a sweet tooth...

Yeah me too! I love savoury things :) and biscuits.... :-/

Helllllllloooooo all :)

Well I gained 4 pounds (yes 4 whole pounds). Not very impressed but equally I think thats what I deserved after my rebellious attitude the past week or so !!! That was 4 pounds in 4 weeks, its scary how quickly it can go on isnt it! I really need to plan some exercise into my week this week, thats something thats been missing in the past few weeks too.

Off to catch up on all your diaries now and glean some inspiration.......

4lbs in 4 weeks isn't so bad! You'll get that of in no time :) xxx

Thanks - I really hope so :)

Yes we will -I'm looking forward to it ! Monday night celebration booked in for next week :)

4 lb will soon come off Gobolino - didn't you lose 3lb in one week not that long back? I think its inevitable for us all to relax too much with what we are eating and drinking from time to time. I think its whether you ignore the effects of it for days, weeks, months or years that really matters.

What exercise do you enjoy doing? I seem to go through phases with the exercise. I do really enjoy it when I do it and it keeps me more motivated with the food but I have never found its made much difference to my weight loss. Saying that when I did 30 day shred last summer for a month (I chickened out a little though and only did it 5 days a week) I did lose 4 inches from my waist.

Well, I enjoy yogacise or body balance, netball, walking the dog, just recently cycling, swimming if I can brave the cold, just dance on the wii. I really have no excuse do I :)

Wow - nice inch loss result with the shred !!!

Well I've had a nice tea tonight - salmon baked in foil with sliced fennel, orange and thai spice served with roast bns, sweet potato and carrot. Pud of sliced banana melted dark chocolate and brazil nuts. And here's the line I've drawn ready to get back on track:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your tea sounds lovely, ESP the dessert! You are doing well. What is body balance like? Our gym is starting classes and wondering whether to go or not. I'm off to pilates tomorrow. X

Ur tea sounds lush! I don't like salmon tho !!

Well, I enjoy yogacise or body balance, netball, walking the dog, just recently cycling, swimming if I can brave the cold, just dance on the wii. I really have no excuse do I :)

Wow - nice inch loss result with the shred !!!

That is an impressive list of activies! Puts me to shame. I have a few DVD which I try (and often fail) to do a couple of times a week - mainly a couple of Davina ones, I especially like the cardio box sessions, a good couple of hours of dancing a couple of times a month and we also like going walking in the Peak District once or twice a month.

Your dinner last night sounds great. I love the combination of salmon, BNS and fennel. That's definitely going on the menu for next week.

Ha ha - thanks all that tea was lovely! Just a shame about the rest of the rubbish I'd eaten that day. Yesterday was lots better (I think I had 7 points altogether.....will post my diary later). I was so tired yesterday, no time to update, I went to bed at 8pm !!!

I'm thinking of making the switch to the 2011 plan of ww! I've only just realised that on pp fruit is free!!! Is this all fruit ? I will try to make the class on sat am to get all the info, based on fruit being free, having weeklies and being able to swap and change between plans means this could be super stickable for me :)

Back