Gobolinos WW diary :)

I think I might be a bit masochistic as I was actually disappointed it was over tonight... But we will see whether my thighs work tomorrow or not.

Well at least we can encourage each other when its hard going :)

Here's todays food:

Breakfast:
spinach omlette with 2 eggs and 20g cheese (6pp)

Dinner:
BNS and sweet pot soup 1pp
stir fry- courgette/pepper/onion/beansprouts/water chestnuts/bamboo shoots, tsp oil 1pp
fruit salad- mango, pineapple, strawbs, grapes, melon

snacks:
20g dried cranberries 2pp
10g walnuts 2pp
apples
banana
2 scan bran 1pp
300ml milk 3pp

Tea:
rocket, cu, toms
100g oven chips 5pp
wholemeal roll 4pp
133g yoomoo frozen yog 4pp
stewed pears and plums

29 pp (2 from weeklies)

E-only one short walk, in the earning part of pedometer but not actually earnt any pp yet, not likely to now either as I'm off to bed soon!

Thanks Becks & Thanks Mets :)

Here's today, although I havent planned everything yet!

Breakfast:
h/m rice pud 5pp
stewed pears and plums 0pp

Dinner:
square wrap 4pp
35g piri piri houmous 2pp
20g cheese 2pp
rocket and leaves
cherry toms and cu
bns and sweet pot soup 1pp

Snacks:
apple, banana
fruit salad
200ml milk 2pp

Tea:
not many ideas yet, need to get making something, but meanwhile it might be beans on toast :)

Yesterday's snacks sounds very healthy!! That great will power to chose entirely healthy things to snack on.

My arms regretted my stubbornness with the bigger weights last night, when I woke up this morning they were really sore but fortunately are pretty much back to normal now. I was thinking of shredding tomorrow morning before work but I think I might give it a rest until after weigh in on Saturday morning as I don't want sore muscles retaining lots of water and making me look like I have gained even more than it looks like I will :(

Yesterday's snacks sounds very healthy!! That great will power to chose entirely healthy things to snack on.

My arms regretted my stubbornness with the bigger weights last night, when I woke up this morning they were really sore but fortunately are pretty much back to normal now. I was thinking of shredding tomorrow morning before work but I think I might give it a rest until after weigh in on Saturday morning as I don't want sore muscles retaining lots of water and making me look like I have gained even more than it looks like I will :(

Oh I think I'm adopting your thinking - I've not managed shred yesterday or today (but like you say its not good to have sore muscles before weigh in!). It seems my shred fad didnt last long!!!! Hope your arms are feeling better soon, do you have other things you can use as weights ?

Ok, Thursdays actual menu:
Here's todays food:

Breakfast:
150g h/m rice pudding 5pp
stewed pear and plums 0pp

Snacks:
apple
banana
200ml milk 2pp

Dinner:
square wrap 4pp
35g piri piri houmous 2pp
20g cheese 2pp
rocket, cu, toms
BNS & sweet pot soup 1pp
fruit salad

Tea:
2 slices of bread 5pp
205g baked beans 5pp (for the record I hated weighing my baked beans!)
1 egg 2pp

pud:
180g h/m rice pudding 6pp

Grand total:34pp (27pp + 7 weeklies)
Activity points: at least 1pp

Ur doing really good! Some yummy menu's there!

Oh I think I'm adopting your thinking - I've not managed shred yesterday or today (but like you say its not good to have sore muscles before weigh in!). It seems my shred fad didnt last long!!!! Hope your arms are feeling better soon, do you have other things you can use as weights ?

I have smaller weights I could use, and they are the ones I used when I did it last summer but they feel too light to feel like they are doing anything. The 2.3kg ones are the ones I always use for the Davina workouts I do and they are absolutely fine for that so I think I might persevere over the next few times and see what happens. Day 2 was better - it wasn't until the last couple of the side-lungey-arm-raising-things in the 3rd set that it felt like my arms would drop off. OH is working the weekend so will be out from 7:30-4:30 both days, I am thinkingof trying to fit in 2 days of shred and at least 1 run. That way I won't feel *too* guilty if I don't end up doing much more during the week.

Ur doing really good! Some yummy menu's there!

Thanks Sarah, I feel like I'm eating quite a bit more the last couple of days but fingers crossed it all evens out!

I have smaller weights I could use, and they are the ones I used when I did it last summer but they feel too light to feel like they are doing anything. The 2.3kg ones are the ones I always use for the Davina workouts I do and they are absolutely fine for that so I think I might persevere over the next few times and see what happens. Day 2 was better - it wasn't until the last couple of the side-lungey-arm-raising-things in the 3rd set that it felt like my arms would drop off. OH is working the weekend so will be out from 7:30-4:30 both days, I am thinkingof trying to fit in 2 days of shred and at least 1 run. That way I won't feel *too* guilty if I don't end up doing much more during the week.

The last set of lunge&arms really hurts my arms too, I seem ok till then! Excellent planning to fit it in, when hubby suggested he'd go to the pub tomorrow night I thought ah ha I could squeeze a shred in too :)

I'm almost tempted to try the shred again-almost- not quite there yet! Haha! I remember swearing at Jillian many times when I tried it last and my boyf coming to check what was wrong! I did feel good for it but once I missed a day or two I gave up.
Gobolino you are having a great week. Are you looking forward to your meeting on Saturday? Your days sound really tasty and impressed by the healthy snacks. Well done you. X

I think there may be something wrong with us plotting our exercise when we find out our OHs won't be home! Now if I could get rid of the cats for when I do it I would be sorted. One of my cats likes to come and sit on my stomach when I am doing any ab sections and the other one likes to wind around my arms while doing push ups - less than useful on both counts!

How have you found your week of PP as opposed to SF/core? I have ended up having several more PP days than I expected to and its nice to feel like nothing is off limits and just change your intake to fit in something you really want but I don't think I eat anywhere near as healthily on PP days so for the time being I am going to try and keep to more SF days.

My cat always walks around my head and rubs her nose against my face when I exercise at home (floor exercises)! When I'm stood up doing star jumps etc she just watches bemused. Cats will never understand what we go through! X

Lol at your cats! :D I have a hamster who follows you around in her ball!

Well done on your food Gobolino - you're doing great! One more day to go! :D

With me its the dog that acts strange when I'm doing the shred! He wonders why I'm lying on the floor and even put his paw on my tummy the once when I was doing crunches, very funny!!!

I know its only one day to go but hubby has suggested a curry tonight. I do have lots of weeklies and I think I'd just have chickpea curry and a wrap, possibly some rice too. Fingers crossed its not going to be too much food before weigh in, but even if it is I know I've done ok all week so the loss should come next week :) Does that make sense ?

Yep, that makes perfect sense. Excited to hear how your weigh in went today. Hope you enjoyed the curry.

How did Wi go?

Hello, thanks for asking after me!

Hopefully catch up with you properly later, just wanted to update with WI results for now: I lost 4.5lb :D !!!! I cant believe it, it took me a whole year to lose 10lb with slimming world! I know its my first ww week so I'm sure things will calm down and slow up, but for now I'm chuffed :)

Back