GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!!

Hiya, Don't know what is the matter with me today but cannot stop thinking about food, I so just want to eat something, really tempted, everywhere I look there are people eating, adverts on tv, the lovely smell of KFC. Not really hungry either. My pharmacy only does the shakes and seen as I dont like the choc or strawberry i am stuck with the vanilla, i tried the chicken soup and it was good, wish they sold those aswell, wonder if I took some vanilla shakes to different chemist they could change them for soup, or is that being really cheeky!!!

You should just ring them and ask, defo worth a try!! - I can't believe your chemist doesn't stock the soups or flap jacks, thats awful!! :( x x x

Have you tried adding coffee to the vanille, or even using some of the cake flavourings you can buy. They sell them where all the cake baking stuff is in supermarkets. You can use orange, lemon, strawberry...anything you fancy really and they don't add anything like carbs or calories.

Hiya I will try the flavourings, will definately make a change from Vanilla thanks,
I will give some of the pharmacies a ring to see if they will exchange, i dont even mind the travelling, i just need something different. this is my 3rd week do the cravings disappear even though the huner has gone.??

Yep they do, but remember it is all mental. I was ok after week 3 :D

Back