Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original god i need help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by poptart, 15 November 2010 Social URL.

1. poptart

poptart Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    although i have been with S/W since nov 08 and managed to get down 2 1/2 stone so far which for me is amazing as ive never lost weight naturally..the problem is night shift,i am doing thurs-monday 8-4 in morning,i have a 5 year old and so i have to catnap as she is at school.so u can imagine bad days r friday,sun and monday,i just cant b bothered to eat,i think due to overtiredness..its a problem fitting 3 meals and snack in b4 11pm which is my last food break,ive run out of ideas for red day meals which r quick,easy and not too expensive to make up..any ideas would b greatfully received:cry:i am signed for another 10 weeks and have to lose another 4lb to lose for my xmas wish,so a plan to do that would b great:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey hon. when you say your signed for another 10 weeks do you refer to a sw countdown or work??

i do feel sorry for you- it must be tough doing nights and sw, i couldnt cope me self!!

it might be time to concider a diff plan for a while. maybe EE or green.

then just make extras at dinner time and take those. xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.