god i so fed up!

amethyst

Banned
i been ssing 100% for 3 weeks now! and oh boy am i fed up with it! scales not budged since tuesday :mad: (i know i know) and i could seriously eat a sunday dinner which is cooking right now!!

think i am going to do ss+ so i can have some chicken and broccoli!

thanks for reading :)

Aww but everyday that you get through is another day closer to your goal. I know you know that already but just saying, lol. XX

thanks girls :)

am defo going to do ss+ now so dont want to end up cheating :( so i think ss+ will be the best thing for me to do!

good luck hon. just make sure you measure everything. i think it would be really easy to go overboard which is why i'm sticking to ss!! :)

you'll do fabulously and those scales will be shooting down in no time at all :)

abz xx

The scales will budge you know how it is, a few days of nothing then a few lbs over night!! xx

I can't really say too much as I gave up after only 3 days but am re-starting on Tuesady, but you have done so well already! Don't be too hard on yourself.
Try ss+ and see how you feel, you can always go back to just ssing!!

Hi girl , last time you was on you was trying to get back to SS and now reading 3 weeks have past , my god gone so fast , try hang in there ! As you have got back into it the worst is over !! Hope I can soon get back too it too

awww im on the same thing scales havent budged for 5 days ok they have a pound wow lol im so impressed ( not ) lol and hey u no what i done ss for my first week then ss+ the rest of the time and my losses been good so dont think it will make that much difference to your weight xxxxxxxxx

if you'll be happier doing ss+ then go for it!!
no point AT ALL in doing ss and not being happy.
good luck!! x

Back