Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

god i so fed up!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 13 July 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i been ssing 100% for 3 weeks now! and oh boy am i fed up with it! scales not budged since tuesday :mad: (i know i know) and i could seriously eat a sunday dinner which is cooking right now!!

think i am going to do ss+ so i can have some chicken and broccoli!

thanks for reading :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww (((((hugs)))) you know how the scales work hun they will move in time :) :) xx

4. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Aww but everyday that you get through is another day closer to your goal. I know you know that already but just saying, lol. XX

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks girls :)

am defo going to do ss+ now so dont want to end up cheating :( so i think ss+ will be the best thing for me to do!

6. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon. just make sure you measure everything. i think it would be really easy to go overboard which is why i'm sticking to ss!! :)

you'll do fabulously and those scales will be shooting down in no time at all :)

abz xx

7. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    The scales will budge you know how it is, a few days of nothing then a few lbs over night!! xx

8. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I can't really say too much as I gave up after only 3 days but am re-starting on Tuesady, but you have done so well already! Don't be too hard on yourself.
    Try ss+ and see how you feel, you can always go back to just ssing!!

9. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi girl , last time you was on you was trying to get back to SS and now reading 3 weeks have past , my god gone so fast , try hang in there ! As you have got back into it the worst is over !! Hope I can soon get back too it too

10. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

awww im on the same thing scales havent budged for 5 days ok they have a pound wow lol im so impressed ( not ) lol and hey u no what i done ss for my first week then ss+ the rest of the time and my losses been good so dont think it will make that much difference to your weight xxxxxxxxx

11. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    if you'll be happier doing ss+ then go for it!!
    no point AT ALL in doing ss and not being happy.
    good luck!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.