god my breathe

kazbro

jelly belly
yuk yuk
tried brushing my tongue and using mouthwash but it lasts for all of half an hour
can we chew gum or not?
going to town today to buy some mouth sprays
anyone else get bad breathe while ss?

me too!

I have the same prob. I am actually chewing wrigleys extra spearmint SUGARFREE gum at the mo and it helps!! And it lasts for hourssssss:)

thanks ladies
i think i will be buying shares in gold spot :rotflmao:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....the wonderful ketosis breath!!!!

Most of the ketones come out in your urine, but a few come out in your breath.....it's weird. Supposedly kinda like Acetone.....can make you fail breathalizers!! haha!!!

You're pretty much stuck with it....drink water water water...washed down with some more water and brushing teeth. Goldspot is quite good. I'm also another bad one who chews sugar free gum :eek::rolleyes:

xx

I unfortunately am having this problem too so am off to town today for some goldspot and now some more toothpaste (after the last day or so its almost gone :eek: :rotflmao:)

Can you get Goldspot from Boots?

Listerine breath strips are really good, and my CDC said I could have these... I think they are lifesavers especially when you have a meeting or night out to go on...Love

Correct me if i'm wrong -- but the only reason CD dont encourage chewing gum is purely for the fact it makes your stomach think food is on the way?

Can the ketosis really make you fail a breathaliser? I did wonder about this (seriously!) for some reason!!!!!

Back