god why am I so stupid!

marmite 330

Gold Member
dont want anything but to let off steam. I was doing so well, completely lost the fecking plot, peed off fed up and angry cant get that oomph back dont know what to do, tried to read other entries to get back into right state of mind and all i want to do is gorge on anything that comes my way, i am too tired to continue to fight itm its too damn hard. i just want to stick my head back in the sand and forget that I am an elephant. scream, curse shout and stamp my feet pinch myself hard and kick up behind, none of which are working.

Hey
Just wanted to send you big big hugs!!!
You are doing extremely well and have lost so much.......... You are going in the right direction and surely you must see some light at the end of the tunnel as you have come this far..
We all have off days........ dont give up... Hang in there .. You can do it.. You know you want it!!!

Let of steam.. rant and rave!! and then try and get back on the wagon.. you dont want to let it all go.. your doing fab!!!!

Chin up !!! xxx

Well I know you dont want anything, But id just like to say that, you satrt weight and current weight is a huge difference, so your doing something right! Its not supposed to be easy all the time, we will have tough days, but I think its all about support, maybe on here and at home. xx

Jos, you have done SO, SO well it is just inspiring for the rest of us... please don't give in now. Rant and rave as much as you like and we will soak it up, do whatever helps, but don't reach for the food or jump into a binge... that is not the answer. You know that. It won't make you feel any better I guess, but we DO all have moments like this... weeks like this sometimes. Try to hang on and keep control... and hugs.

xxx

That'll be the sand in your eyes as you haul your head out of that sand!!! Seriously... crying might help... safety valve & all that... but cut yourself a break, wipe your eyes and get back on that wagon... we're all on board to give you a hand up. Is there anyone you can call or see who will let you talk, offer some good advice and a real-life hug? Failing that, even getting out of the house with my dogs for a trudge through the rain helps me when I feel especially low.

You can do this... you CAN.

xxx

That'll be the sand in your eyes as you haul your head out of that sand!!! Seriously... crying might help... safety valve & all that... but cut yourself a break, wipe your eyes and get back on that wagon... we're all on board to give you a hand up. Is there anyone you can call or see who will let you talk, offer some good advice and a real-life hug? Failing that, even getting out of the house with my dogs for a trudge through the rain helps me when I feel especially low.

You can do this... you CAN.

xxx

Such encouraging words xx

Thanks Katy, one of the problems is i have just lost my dog, after 12 and half years. big gap!

I am so sorry about your dog. It is just as bad as losing a member of the family, especially as they were with you for 12 1/2 years. I hope you feel somewhat better soon. My Mum has a lovely philosophical attitutude about animals we have in our lives that they come along when you need them most and then leave when they feel they have done all they can for you.

:hug99: Im so sorry about your loss. My dog is like my best friend so I understand how devastated you must be.
With regards to your weight loss, you have done so unbelievably well, and I am seriously in awe! Whatever you do from this point on, nobody can take away that massive achievement! I hope you get your head back in the game xxxx

so sorry to hear about your dog :hug99:

But you`ve done so so well, cant see start weight but looks well over half way.

Please dont give up...it`ll only make you feel worse.
sending you lots of love xx

I can only reiterate what others have said - I have two dogs so I know where you are coming from. We all have weight to loss on this sites so we understand and are behind you 100%. Keep going, your weight loss is amazing - just think about how you felt when you were your starting weight - you started because you weren't happy - keep going!
I eat when I am down, but its a cycle we all have to break and there will be hard and upsetting times ahead for all of us, but lets not turn back to our unhealthy relationship with food because, in the end, that just makes us feel even more down!

Chin up sweetie - that's what we are here for!!!

Oh, Jos, so sorry... that's awful. Yesterday my friend was here for a teary coffee after she lost her dog, I was welling up too as one of mine is elderly & frail... do feel for you. Big hugs.

xxx

you are all too kind, you ve made me cry again. I know what you mean and I have all the intentions in the world to keep going but the gremlins keep getting me.

I just want to say my dog was fantastic, she had cancer and to the end she was brave and beautiful and retained her sense of humour yes a dog can have one, no matter how much I say how good a life she had and how happy she was and spoilt rotton not just by us but her grandparents too the pain of not having her in our lives is massive, all of you who have dogs know that you automatically avoid standing on them, put your hand out to scratch their ears, avoid toys, water on kitchen floor etc etc and when its gone its so clean and quiet, thats the worst bit as she was vocal, and I have no one to talk to when I am in house on my own.

Thanks for your support and listening to me ramble it helped today.

Sara

Back