Going alone from now on eek!

jessthecat

I normally Go with my mum as we started it together and now im going by myself as My mum can't get her head around lossing weight at the mo ( had some bad family news about my dad) But Im still going to go!!! Im going to turn the bad news around and make my dad proud of me!!! He has always wanted be to lose weight and this time im going to do it! I totally understand why my mum finds it hard to go...im a little scared,worried everyone will look at me now im a on my own:( silly I know), but Im going to go anyway with my head held high and my imaginary friend in my pocket just in case!! x

well done you! so many people would use this as an excuse to give up and you're not! you should be very proud of yourself! don't be scared, you'll be fine! you'll make lots of friends too :)

Well done for sticking with it. I really hope you do make your dad proud. If/ when the time is right for her to start losing again, I'm sure you'll be an inspiration for your mum too.

Good luck :)

Gud for you keeping going, i go to class on my own, you will be fine I have found everyone at my class very friendly

You will probably find that more people at class approach you and chat now you're on your own. When I went with a friend I think people just left us to chat between ourselves, but when I went on my own lots of people spoke to me.
Not only will it be an inspiration for your mum to see you slim, healthy and happy, it will also mean that she still has a link to the class so she can find it easier to return if she wants to.

Good luck, and well done. Let us know how you get on.

x

Good on you. I also go to class on my own, yet never actually sit alone as I have got to know others in the group.

I think you are going to do your dad very proud x

hi i'm in the same boat. my mum started with me 4 weeks ago and has had some bad news so has decided not to come now :cry::cry:

Your be ok if I can do it!!! Im not the most confident person! I got really praised for coming alone too which was nice... slightly embarrassing but never the less nice!!

Glad it went well for you tonight. Keep up the good work x

Back