going alone

I'm starting out alone today too, done SW before at meetings, but can't justify spending £5 a week to get weighed, I have all the books etc, so I'm just doing it from home :)

Good luck both of you those of us that keep going to wi after targeting don't pay and I'm sure I speak for many others on here we'll help as much as we can !
I've only found this forum after targeting but it's a great tool and someone is always there to answer most queries as we all have questions that crop up regularly which someone somewhere has already encountered !
Will subscribe this thread and try and have a look at it regularly (which is easy these days with your phone!)

Wow 36lb that amazing you must be really focused , whats your advice when doing it at home ?? Tips would be helpful , i too am doing it at home but need some inspiration x

I'm going to have a go at it from as I have to travel to the nearest meeting and just can't afford that but need to drop a few pounds xx

im doing sw at home. one major tip is to be organised, plan your food for the days etc. also get someone to hide your scales after wi =p thatway u wont be tempted to hope on dueing the week. =] good luck!

Im doing it alone as well, I hate my local group and yeah I drive to others but I think il be fine doing it at home. Plus im saving money - I know they say you should go becuase the membership protects your weight loss. But it dont make a blind bit of difference to me.

Back