Going alone!!!

Karen h

Hi guys I'm new to this site, Im a lapsed target member looking to get back on track!! Got about a stone to shift, and because of a new relationship I've decided to try and refocus without a group!! So really looking forward to using this group to help me along, it looks a fab friendly place to be x

Welcome Karen! This is a great community if you are not going to group. There is an online image therapy thread which is great for keeping on track. Good luck!

Thanks, I'm just getting my head around trying to edit my signature lol

Ooh I might have a look for the online image therapy thread too.
Welcome, Karen, I'm a newbie here too. Seems like a friendly group! All the best for getting back on track - well done for being a target member in the first place though! I'm sure you'll have loads of advice for the people new to SW . :)

Thanks guys, getting used to the site now, it's great for motivation and new ideas, love the fact that every one seems so friendly!! X

Karen I'm the same, starting back on my own. I've been to so many different classes and I'm tired of giving my money away. I know every diet plan going inside out and my head is now in the right place to eat healthy and lose weight. We can do this! You'll be back in those old clothes in no time!!

Going it alone here too. Paid diet companies for many years and never lost any weight lol so figured I would try it myself this time with only myself to answer to. Good luck x

Back