Going Away for a Week

Chloemn

Hello All

I am going away next week to visit some relatives and will be staying at their house.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for what I can eat during travelling. I was thinking of an Alpen Light Bar and some fruit or something, and when I am there get some SW Ready Meals as we can cook what we want.

I'm just worried about being away from my normal routine,

C :)

I take bananas, strawberries, grapes, alpen light bars to eat when I'm travelling usually as they're easy to pick at.

SW ready meals is a good idea for keeping on track easily while you're away. You could also premake a SW quiche, or a big stew or homemade curry to take with you?

Thanks- that sounds great!

I was also just wondering, is it normal to lose 1lb in your first week? I see all these big losses so not sure what I am doing wrong.

C

Some people do, some don't. People with a lot to lose, or those who don't eat healthily generally (so the plan is a big shock to the system) would seem to have a bigger loss than people with only a couple of stone to lose that already eat healthily.

The big losses are also often attributed to drinking more water, so if you already do you may not see a big loss.

I've been doing the plan a while and I'm a slow loser even when I'm totally on plan, others regularly lose 4lbs a week.

Everyone's different, but whatever the speed, if you're on plan, the scales always go down :)

Thank you x:)

Back