going away.....nuts

buffydog

Silver Member
i`m going away and trying to do 100%, but i know there is going to be so much food around.
If i do fail, i want to fail and stay in ketosis??????if possible.
When on atkins i ate alot of nuts and this didn`t affect losses, just wondering if on cd i could have a small pack of nuts to nibble on while sat in club (my family will be stuffing there faces on all sorts).
there are only around 6g carbs per 100g. i know the cals will come off with swimming/dancing.
or is there another snack that`ll do less damage.
Of course this is a last resort

well the best things to stick to would be chicken and aam type things. but if you have to eat dont go overboard hun xx sorry im not much help!

I agree with the chicken, would it be worth taking some with you. I think nuts are not as good as chickenl.

ok thanks will check out cd book.
will be making revel snacks with bars, so hopefully that`ll be enough.
it`s such a shame the shakes cant last more than 15 mins

how about taking a tetra? or freezing a tetra and having it as ice cream :D although that wouldn't be that convenient if you were out. but i do like doing that :D

i forgot to save my tetra`s and threw them all in the freezer, how well do they defrost, will they be ok????
would like take a few extra incase

hello, not frozen the tetras yet so can't advise with that but I just wanted to ditto on the chicken front and I just wanted to say I hope it goes ok and you don't feel too deprived. I am going away at the end of the month and sticking to SS 100%. I am sure it will be hard, but it will be worth it, especially in the run up to christmas!

Back