Going back to the start

Evening all, thought I would introduce myself.

I'm 30 y/o male, did LL back in 2006 and lost around 8 stone in 4.5 months.

Maintained for about 6 months but since then has been nothing short of a disaster, and have put it all back on, plus a bit :sigh:

I'm now doing Cambridge, been on it six days so far, and it's as hard as I remember!!

Looking forward to the morale boosting weigh-ins and general all round buzz from feeling and seeing the weight come off.

Welcome!!!

I'm sure you'll do great again this time around and lose the weight you want :)

Keep us updated on your weigh ins!

X

Hi! Good luck and keep us posted! x x

Hello ForeverDelayed

I too have done lighterlife, lost the weight and put it back on again. More than once, I'm afraid. But this time I aim to lose and keep the weight off permanently, so can you!
Welcome and Good Luck.

Hi - welcome to CDC - just keep in touch with minimins - it has been a lifeline for me. I've played at losing weight for over 10 years, always managing to end up heavier that I was before! Here's to a good CD journey for you. Tx

Hiya and good luck on your CD journey. I have been a yoyo most of my adult life done really well on one diet or another and put it all back on +++ just like you. we are all here for you if you need us. roll in WI number 1.... cant wait to see your first result xoxox

Hi there and best wishes for your CD journey.

hi and welcome
i to have restarted
good luck and stay strong you can do it and keep posting for support
xx

Evening all, thought I would introduce myself.

I'm 30 y/o male, did LL back in 2006 and lost around 8 stone in 4.5 months.

Maintained for about 6 months but since then has been nothing short of a disaster, and have put it all back on, plus a bit :sigh:

I'm now doing Cambridge, been on it six days so far, and it's as hard as I remember!!

Looking forward to the morale boosting weigh-ins and general all round buzz from feeling and seeing the weight come off.

Thought I was reading a post about myself there :D

I'm 33 and lost 7 Stone 6 Pounds in 2006, I also maintained for a few months and then put a load back on, I have been up and down ever since. You need to remember that you have done it once and therefore you can do it again, just try and remember how great you felt when you lost all that weight!! Good luck mate

welcome to CD and well done for making a move to trying again!
Hope all goes ok
xx

Hey
Just wanted to say 'welcome' and good luck on your journey. You have done it before so you know it works.
Keep posting here Minimins is a fantastic website and its been a great support for me.
Good luck!

hi
and good luck it is hard (also a restarter) but the results are brill when were 100% so all the best with your journey you can do it

Back