Going down the plans....

Banafell

Hi - I've got a quick question but it maybe that only a CDC can answer but, I started on SS+ and have been having okay losses on this plan but not as good as I would like (don't we always want to lose more weight than we have though?) my first week I lost 8lbs, second week 3lbs, third week 1lb :cry: and fourth week 3lbs.

My question is, since Monday it's been soooo busy in work I've only being having two CD's a day and when I come home I have a bar with a cuppa or a nice shake. I don't want/feel like I don't need the fourth CD. Is it ok to go down the plans, I feel fine and not light headed at all if I have only the three packs?

Thanks in advance for your responses :)

Why are you having the 4th pack hun? Your height and BMI isn't perticularly high and you're not tall enough to warrent it!

Sounds to me like you are just doing ss... should be ok unless you are having the skimmed milk?

Its perfectly okay to move down the plans to SS. As mentioned above, not sure why you are having the 4th shake anyway as you are not tall enough to warrant it, but if I was you I would stick to the 3 shakes that you are currently having, may make a slight difference to your weight loss. Good luck hun, the losses you have had are good though, the 3rd week WI often seems to be lower than the other weeks.

Hey there

If I understand it right when doing SS+ you will be on 4 packs plus a 200ml skimmed milk. There should be no problem going down to SS but I think your CDC will have to notify your doctor.

I could be wrong and I am sure a CDC will be along soon.

I would add, 15lbs in 4wks is nothing to be disappointed with and your losses will be pretty much the same on SS.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

x

are you on SS+ hun with the option to have 4 packs and skimmed milk? Sounds like it!
Think it should be ok to move down to 3 a day...but a) make sure you def do have all 3 and b) speak to your CDC first!
hope that helps hun
xxx

Thanks everyone for your responses :) Yes, you are correct, I started off on SS+ (as I was eager to get started on CD straight away and didn't want to wait to have a meeting with my Doctor to get her to sign the form) on SS+ I was having four packs a day and the 200ml of skimmed milk.

I will mention that I've been doing SS to my CDC on Tuesday (next WI) but I would have been doing SS for over a week before I mention it to her. Guess my body will tell me if it needs more packs.

Thanks for your replies :) xx

If your bmi is under 40, I dont think you need your form signed by a doctor, the doctor just needs to be informed you are doing this diet. I started with a higher bmi than you and my CDC sent a letter to my Doctor informing him that I was doing the diet but I started on SS straight away.

Maybe I'm wrong but according to your stats your BMI was under 40 when you started so you wouldn't have needed a doctors signiture to start ss.

Aah ladies, I didn't know this. I thought before starting SS you always needed a Docs signature. Whilst chatting with my CDC on my initial consultation, she suggested I went for SS+ and I thought this was because I was eager to get started straight away, and we didn't want to faff getting a signature. Ok, I'll call her tomorrow and let her know I'm doing SS. Thanks! :)

Back