Going food shopping - Newbie

Ah ok! I remember there being quite a few new members, but to honest I really wasn't paying much attention! I'll see you this week if you go!

Sweetcorn fritata? I have no idea what that is! I'm having tuna salad for tea... although I'm tempted to sack it off and have a jacket potato with cheese and beans instead! So much for five a day, eh?

Heh

bought eggs and I never buy eggs unless im baking !! im going to make some mini omlettes first thing in the morning before work using a fairy cake tin will just stick some courgette and other chopped up veg in the botom (will cook anything that needs cooking though tonight and putin the fridge) then first thing tomorrow pour the egg over the veggies and bung in the oven for a few mins will have some for brekkie and take a couple in to much with lunch :)

i saw this on sat morning tv yesterday, looks lovely, am gonna give it a try when i have some eggs!

its basically a baked ommlette so its eggs n sweetcorn i dunno what else she has put in it but dead easy to make it deffo has red peppers in but havent tasted it so dunno what else there is!

You should try to get your five a day but its hard when its freezing cold not to want a nice warm spud so i know where your coming from, have a look at warm salads on the web made from beans and green beans n the like that way you get some veg but you get a nice warm tea :) you could try this with a nice tuna steak on a red day or a quorn chicken thingy on a green day

it did look lovely and according to Mr G who has just swiped one of the ones mum brought round they taste it also.

i saw it on spendaholics the other day and both Mr G and I went oooooooooh that looks nice then being ever set with helping me lose weight he goes "thats free food" and so the idea to buy eggs and fairy cake tins was firmly planted in my mind .. which is why i went to home and bargain today for a fairy cake tin and bonus i got 49p pasta n sauce!!

Back