going for it

chocdrop

Morning guys,got weighed last night and put 2 on ,im know 14st 6.So im really gonna go for it now no more messing about,Id like to lose at least 2 stone by june for my hols,what you all reckon,can it be done.thanks for your support,love kat

Yer you can do that! join our exercise challenge - if you haven't already (Ive lost track of who has and who hasn't) Make sure you re4ally put your mind to it and get in the zone from now on, a holiday is great motivation for losing weight - its one of the things thats keeping me going xxx

AHH hun dont worry just have a good week this week and write everything down ok.
If you join skinnymonkeys weight challenge and my exercise one you should see the weight drop off

Stay focused and chin up hunny
Ruthy xxxx

You have a goal to work towards so you will do it. Get your fave item of holiday clothing out where you can see it every day and that might help to motivate you. Do you know why you put on this week? If you do, avoid doing it again!

morning taz,if im being truthful ive eaten to many easter eggs,i had a really good day yesterday ,im gonna go to asda in abit and get loads of nice fruit to munch on,
luv kat

When is your WI day? You probably still have time to undo the damage, get back on it and go for it!

Back