Going for my 1st Consultation Tomorrow - don't know what to expect, scared!

My journey has been hard hut I have discovered through my coach that I am carb sensitive so we work on food plans together. I have lost 25lbs 7%body fat
And 66cms so good really, I am now aiming to lose another 28lbs at least by xmas. They say 2lb per week but it really depends on you as a person and how dedicated you are and also remember everyone loses weight differently. Protein bars the chocolate peanut ones are best imo as you feel like you are eating something. Here is the recipe for protein balls (no cooking required)

1 cup of oats
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
3 scoops of f1 (I use chocolate)
3 tablespoons of honey
Add water to help mix it in.
Stir it all in then shape into balls (I use the ice cream scoop) should make about 12. Put in the fridge and eat when you want

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Annabelle - if you have a look at my diary I've listed what I've been eating for meals, I am staying clear of all carbs currently as advised by my distributor and using sweet potato a lot as its tatsy and filling and counts as 1 of your 5 a day unlike normal potato. How's today going? x

Wow fatmumof1, that's brilliant congrats on ur weight loss to date. Well done, cheers for the recipe will try that out over the weekend x

Jadestar86, thanks a million will check out ur dairy this evenin! How is ur weight loss journey goin xx

Have to say I am hungry today :-( but due my shake around 7! So far it's goin grand, but weekend will b tough! But gettin weighed and measured on Saturday so hopefully that will give me motivation over the weekend. I haven't told anyone I am doin herbalife, well my boyfriend knows :)! Just reluctant as I don't want people to keep asking how is it goin, I wouldn't do that etc. You know people always hav something to say. I feel sometimes that I will never achieve my goal but I really want to try this time to do it for me and my health :-(. Xx

You absolutely can achieve you goal, small steps and you will get there I am certain. Stick with it, enjoy how good you will feel each day we will support you too

Thanks Fatmumof1 and Clover89. It's great to have the support xx this forum is great for support and motivation and it's brilliant to find people that are goin through what I am.

Gettin weighed and measured on Saturday and than goin forward it will b every 2nd Wednesday evening.

It's nearly the weekend :eek: x meeting a friend on Saturday, so may work around it xx

Hope you are all keeping well!

A
Xx

Hiya, what was your afternoon snack? Defo helps to keep a diary and then we can let you know if we spot anything, are you having your daily protein allowance? Remember LOADS of water too and if your hungry grab a banana or handful or berries etc (if you;ve already had your protein snack) x

Hey Jadestar86, how are you? For snack I am having blueberries and raspberries and Brazil or cashew nuts in the afternoon. Had a yogurt yesterday evening :-(! Yeh I will try do out a diary at the weekend! Or will figure out how to do it on my phone :) xx how are u gettin on? How often do u get weighed and measured xx

You need to make sure your snacks have enough protein in which it doesn't sound like :) I have a handful of nuts mid morning and one of the chocolate/peanut protein bars in the afternoon. That way you won't feel hungry.

I got measure/weighed last night for the first time 9 days in - 4lbs down, body fat down, water up, hips and thighs 3 inches down, and busy 1/2 an inch. BMI is now back in healthy range! Going again next Thursday :) xxx

Woo hoo well done

Back