going from cambridge to atkins

biowidget

ive been on cambridge about two weeks but im starving all the time! im not really in ketosis i dont think so i was thinking about swapping to atkins because of the eat as much as u want factor (i dream about bacon eggs and steak!!)

i do like all the shakes on cambridge cos theyre so sugarry (and the bars too!) but if i swap to atkins will i put back onthe 10lb i lost with cambridge? will the weight loss slow down a lot?

Errrrrrm....... You CAN'T eat what you want on Atkins. That's way too much of a simplification. The diet still demands a certain amount of self control and more than the usual understanding of how diets work 'under the bonnet', so to speak. You certainly don't have to be hungry on it though.

I can't picture you putting all that weight back on. Do the induction properly, get into ketosis quickly, don't weigh yourself too often, and after a couple of weeks you should see the weight falling off.

If you haven't done the diet before, prepare for a possible few days of not feeling too good at first. Your body fights tooth and nail for the dreaded carbs and can sulk when it doesn't get them. But then look forward to the wonderful wide-awake feeling that only Atkins gives.

Best of luck.

Brian.

just what I've done left cambridge ....... can t stand the sweetness of them sachets !!! 3rd day of atkins ....... doing ok in ketosis and planning which is a huge part of not failing ........... jump ship like i did !! x

Yeah get on board!

In my mind it's easily the best diet with the best easiness to best results ratio! :)

Missy is correct tho, it's not a license to eat. But once you get the hang of it it's dead easy. :)

ive been on cambridge about two weeks but im starving all the time! im not really in ketosis i dont think so i was thinking about swapping to atkins because of the eat as much as u want factor (i dream about bacon eggs and steak!!)

i do like all the shakes on cambridge cos theyre so sugarry (and the bars too!) but if i swap to atkins will i put back onthe 10lb i lost with cambridge? will the weight loss slow down a lot?

For a second there I thought I was reading my own thread!! I 2 have been on CD for 2 weeks and am dreaming of meat lol! Please can you let me know how you have got on? I have also lost 10lb and am NOT wanting to put the whole lot back on!
xxx

Back