Going into management next week

Well done Yorkie girl, what an achievement.
You have done so well with your weight loss.
Good luck with management.

That's brilliant news Anna :)

Cath

The answer is week 2! However I've stayed away from anything other than water most days as I know there's quite strong evidence that diet drinks are linked to weight problems. If I can find a link to the research I'll post it. I did enjoy my diet coke yesterday when it was hot though!

I'm also moving into management next week. I'm slightly nervous about it but looking forward to getting into a healthy routine.

Well done, Yorkiegirl!!! Good luck with management!! :clap:

I was told my LLC that I would go into management next week but I am worried that she might change her mind if I don't lose any weight this week!!

Well done Anna, you have made this diet look easy, you,ve just got on with it & give it 100%. Now you look amazing, you should be so proud of yourself.Time seems too have gone so quickly.Good luck with management & the rest of your journey.:party0019:

Well done Yorkie, you have had a great weight loss and I wish you the best.

Hope to see hear about management when you post as not tooo far away myself and ready for the food.

Good luck to all who are moving on. I agree will try not to return to fizzy drinks myself and see how I go.

Sam

Back