Going into week 12 starting to struggle :(

I'm a bit skeptical about next weeks loss as its the one effected by my totm! Trying to keep positive it's just sucks as I've felt so ill this last week!!

look how far you have come Lucy! Dont give up hun,I've only had a 4lb loss today for my first week,i'm not too happy about it but i know Saturdays weigh in will be a million times better and a loss is a loss doll! With taking a day off yesterday to keep my strenght up 4lb is fab, AND your 2lb is amazing for your 12th week,i envy you being so far into it xxx

Hoping next weeks will be better, I'd even be happy with my normal totm weigh in! I don't want to give up as I'm not happy as I am at the moment. Hoping my bloods come back clear and I feel better or if they came back and it's something that can be treated and make me feel better! Like low iron! Xx

please god its something of nothing hun,your losses have been so consistent so dont despair my dear! xxx

Well done Lucy on the 2lbs. Don't be sad, you're not well sweetie and fingers crossed for next week for you x x x

Thanks Kay, onwards and upwards! Here's to hoping my bottom half starts to lose more weight now!!! X

All my blood results came back as normal apart from my ALT levels (to do with liver) results for women should be between 7-35 per litre of blood mine is 113 so have to have my test repeated in two weeks. I think this could be goodbye diet! X

Fingers crossed for you x x x Even if you have to switch to ww sw etc, you've done brilliantly and made such a difference to yourself over the last 12 weeks. You should be very proud of yourself and be confident now that you can shift the rest of the weight. This may be at a slower pace, but you've got to do what's healthy for you. Will be looking out for an update x x x

I will definitely keep you updated, I'm feeling much better than I did so hopefully they will be back down at the next test! X

Yes, I hope so too. Glad to hear you're feeling better x x x

2.6lbs today :( next week had better be back to normal :-( x

I've responded on another thread to your loss this week, you are doing brilliantly x x x

Brilliant Lucy!!! Well done x x x

Really well done Lucy!

Well done on your weight loss Lucy! I've just read this thread and I hope I'm still as motivated as you are at 12 weeks! You've done so well you should be so very proud xx

Thank you :) I weigh in again tomorrow so fingers crossed!!

ive posted in the refeed section, advice and opinions on my menu would be appreciated :) I am possibly being kicked off my diet tomorrow as my repeat blood tests still arent normal and the dr is due to call me!!

Back