Extra Easy Going it alone at home from today!

Carmie

Hi all
Well it's got to that point in my life that I am really ready for this!

I'm doing SW at home, hopefully between here, mse, facebook and my good friend 'luverick' I should be ok :D

I have started a food diary, although as it's only 10am I have only put in breakfast for today.

Wish me luck! I have about 7 stone to loose overall, but am giving myself 1/2 stone goals for now, as I don't want to get disheartened.

Hi Carmie..
Im another regular on MSE (under a different name mind ;))
Just wanted to pop in and wish you the best of luck.... Im sure you will be fine -especially with all the help and support you will get on here...

hehehe glad you got your arse on here!!!! its soooooooooo fab for support.
you'll do fine hun x

Hi Carmie..
Im another regular on MSE (under a different name mind ;))
Just wanted to pop in and wish you the best of luck.... Im sure you will be fine -especially with all the help and support you will get on here...
Ooh who are you? or do you not want to say?
And thank you, 1st day down and 100% I have just eaten my first apple in years, not too keen though! lol
Wow just seen your losses, wat an inspiration!
hehehe glad you got your arse on here!!!! its soooooooooo fab for support.
you'll do fine hun x
Well I know how well you have done and...... ooobieeedoooo, i wanna be slim like youhooohooo :D
Ok i'll get me coat..........

Hi there

well done on a good day :happy036:
Over on the "otherside" Im MrsMcawber -usually found loitering on the old style board and the slimming world thread :p
Do you use the same name over there?

Oh yes I 'know' you lol
I'm Dontknowanymore, mainly post in the arms, I mainly lurk on the SW thread.
Thanks x

Ha, I found minimins because of Mse too! Small 'world'. Good luck with going it alone, I seem to be managing but I am like a dog with a bone when I get something into my head.

I'm new too and doing it alone. Struggle with the time of my local meeting and can't really warrant the expenditure of them each month. Good luck! Look forward to getting to know you!

Ha, I found minimins because of Mse too! Small 'world'. Good luck with going it alone, I seem to be managing but I am like a dog with a bone when I get something into my head.
Thnx hun, yes very small 'world' lol
I'm new too and doing it alone. Struggle with the time of my local meeting and can't really warrant the expenditure of them each month. Good luck! Look forward to getting to know you!
Thnx hun, good luck to you too! x

Back