Going it alone for 5 weeks!

skinikki

Silver Member
My CDC is off on hoilday for 3 wks tomorrow and I am away the last 2 wks of August. That means 5wks without seeing her and looking after myself!!! Am quite looking forward to the challenge really but really hope I dont stray!
Went to see her this morning and have managed to loose 2lbs in the last 3 days so that has spurred me on. Have set myself a challenge to loose another stone before I see her again. That will make 4 altogether! Wish me luck!! Will be on here if I feel like straying:)

My councellors going away the same time and i see your in Essex to. Wonder if we have the same councellor of is just coincidence? Anyway good luck, i'm looking forward to the challenge to.:D

Best of luck Nikki!!!

Very exciting to be a stone down on next weigh in!!!

What about getting yourself a weight loss challenge ticker to keep you on track.

Love Mini xxx

My councellors going away the same time and i see your in Essex to. Wonder if we have the same councellor of is just coincidence? Anyway good luck, i'm looking forward to the challenge to.:D

Her name is Alexis. Where about in Essex are you?

good luck hon. mine has gone away for a while too so it will be four weeks since i last saw her at my next weigh in. i'm hoping for a stone then too :)

Good luck to you too. Thanks for all the support ladies......I love this forum:D

Back