Going it alone for 5 weeks!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinikki, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    My CDC is off on hoilday for 3 wks tomorrow and I am away the last 2 wks of August. That means 5wks without seeing her and looking after myself!!! Am quite looking forward to the challenge really but really hope I dont stray!
    Went to see her this morning and have managed to loose 2lbs in the last 3 days so that has spurred me on. Have set myself a challenge to loose another stone before I see her again. That will make 4 altogether! Wish me luck!! Will be on here if I feel like straying:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DC23

DC23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My councellors going away the same time and i see your in Essex to. Wonder if we have the same councellor of is just coincidence? Anyway good luck, i'm looking forward to the challenge to.:D

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck nikki, your doing brill and im sure you will do brill over these next few weeks :) :)

becky xx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Best of luck Nikki!!!

Very exciting to be a stone down on next weigh in!!!

What about getting yourself a weight loss challenge ticker to keep you on track.

Love Mini xxx

6. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    Her name is Alexis. Where about in Essex are you?

7. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon. mine has gone away for a while too so it will be four weeks since i last saw her at my next weigh in. i'm hoping for a stone then too :)

8. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    Good luck to you too. Thanks for all the support ladies......I love this forum:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.