Going it alone for 5 weeks!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinikki, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

My CDC is off on hoilday for 3 wks tomorrow and I am away the last 2 wks of August. That means 5wks without seeing her and looking after myself!!! Am quite looking forward to the challenge really but really hope I dont stray!
    Went to see her this morning and have managed to loose 2lbs in the last 3 days so that has spurred me on. Have set myself a challenge to loose another stone before I see her again. That will make 4 altogether! Wish me luck!! Will be on here if I feel like straying:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DC23

DC23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    My councellors going away the same time and i see your in Essex to. Wonder if we have the same councellor of is just coincidence? Anyway good luck, i'm looking forward to the challenge to.:D
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck nikki, your doing brill and im sure you will do brill over these next few weeks :) :)

becky xx
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck Nikki!!!

Very exciting to be a stone down on next weigh in!!!

What about getting yourself a weight loss challenge ticker to keep you on track.

Love Mini xxx
  6. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Her name is Alexis. Where about in Essex are you?
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon. mine has gone away for a while too so it will be four weeks since i last saw her at my next weigh in. i'm hoping for a stone then too :)
  8. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Good luck to you too. Thanks for all the support ladies......I love this forum:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.