Going it alone...Trying to get it right.

Ok...exercise done, 40 mins on the wii fit. One of these days I'll make it to the gym before work. Until then wii fit will just have to do.xxx

Today's food :
Breakfast 2x wheat biscuits and 150ml ffmilk followed by an apple, snacked on a bag of carrot sticks,lunch was pasta salad followed by low fat vanilla easiyo and a handful of frozen fruit, snack was 20 pistachios, tea was chicken breast with 15g Red Leicester cheese grated on top, a jacket spud and some peas, I had a little bit of butter on the spud, and I had a aldi version of the fab ice lolly.
I think I should be just about at my 15 syns for the day but please correct me if I'm wrong xxx

In the end neither, just finished off the few sweeties I had left from our trip to Matlock at the weekend.
Better drag my aching body out of bed and get some exercise in before work I suppose xxx

Well done for staying strong. Notice you went to Matlock, u stayed near there a few years ago, nice area, especially Bakewell! And the tart! Xx

I love Matlock, it's only about 45mins drive from us on a good day so we often go when the sun is out, it does always feel like we're on holiday :)

Awful awful awful weekend diet-wise. Piled on about 5lb and I look like Buddha! Lemon water and lots of fruit and veg today to hopefully counteract it. Hope everyone is well xxx

Awful awful awful weekend diet-wise. Piled on about 5lb and I look like Buddha! Lemon water and lots of fruit and veg today to hopefully counteract it. Hope everyone is well xxx

Me too Hun! So how are you now? I am back on track for the moment x

Back on track will recommence tomorrow.have been keeping up with the lemon water though which seems to have done some damage limitation.xxx

Weighed in this morning at 10st 9 eeeeekkkkk!!!so now munching on breakfast of two aldi wheat biscuits and 150ml full fat milk. So that's healthy extras taken care of. I do need to find a more appetising healthy extra cereal though as I'm not a huge fan of the weetabix, esp when they've soaked up the milk! It's what I expect eating wallpaper paste to taste like!! Got carrot sticks and plums for snacks, a pasta salad with some tuna in a sauce for lunch (need to investigate syn value) and tea will be some sort of chicken with some sort of veg and some sort of potato. Lets get on it!!!xxx

Weighed in this morning at 10st 9 eeeeekkkkk!!!so now munching on breakfast of two aldi wheat biscuits and 150ml full fat milk. So that's healthy extras taken care of. I do need to find a more appetising healthy extra cereal though as I'm not a huge fan of the weetabix, esp when they've soaked up the milk! It's what I expect eating wallpaper paste to taste like!! Got carrot sticks and plums for snacks, a pasta salad with some tuna in a sauce for lunch (need to investigate syn value) and tea will be some sort of chicken with some sort of veg and some sort of potato. Lets get on it!!!xxx

Hiya Hun just saw what you said about the weetabix what about trying the magic porridge out. I am going to do it tomorrow as I forgot to make it last night. I am but fed up of same brekkie, going to try yogurt and berries this morning plus that allows me to save my healthy a. & b for later. Good luck with getting back on track today xxxx

I do like to get my healthy extras in for breakfast so I know they're done. We have I have yoghurt and frozen berries with my lunch. Passed on the tuna with my salad, didn't fancy it. And instead of the low fat easiyo I usually have which is free this week we have the normal vanilla which I can't find the syns for. Very tempted to stick with the full fat version though as it does taste so much better :) xxx

Disappointed with myself today as I succumbed to pressure off OH yesterday and had chippy tea and an ice cream from the van :-( I'd done so well all day too!! So today some definite damage control. I was only 4lb away from being lighter than I've been all year, and now I'm 6lb away from it :-( really want to get back in the 9's before my birthday but don't think that will happen now without doing something really drastic! Oh well...slow and steady wins the race xxx

Ok so iv lost all focus!!so Tuesday is my new weigh in day and tomorrow is a new start.and I will be competing with 3 of my friends who all go to group, hoping it will keep me motivated.
So new start weight is 10st 9 :-(
Xxx

Ok so iv lost all focus!!so Tuesday is my new weigh in day and tomorrow is a new start.and I will be competing with 3 of my friends who all go to group, hoping it will keep me motivated.
So new start weight is 10st 9 :-(
Xxx

You will get there, just may take a little longer. I put 5 pounds on last week after falling off the wagon. But getting back on it is what counts, I hope!

Well today is a new day, new start and all that.i still hate weetabix!!going to aldi after work, what other cereals can I have for healthy extra b again that I can get from there and don't taste like cardboard soaked in wallpaper paste?
Lunch is pasta and salad and yoghurt with fruit. No snacks today as my carrots have gone bendy!!hopefully be able to grab some grapes at work or will definitely be raiding the vending machine!!
Oh well...here we go again. Xxx

Well I got a lovely little fruit salad for my snack. Had my pasta salad and now got my yoghurt for lunch. I have been munching on the contents of the free graze box from work though eeekkk! One of these days I'll manage a 100% day xxx

Well today is a new day, new start and all that.i still hate weetabix!!going to aldi after work, what other cereals can I have for healthy extra b again that I can get from there and don't taste like cardboard soaked in wallpaper paste?
Lunch is pasta and salad and yoghurt with fruit. No snacks today as my carrots have gone bendy!!hopefully be able to grab some grapes at work or will definitely be raiding the vending machine!!
Oh well...here we go again. Xxx

Good luck huni hope you find a cereal you enjoyist admit I bogged off with weetabix too, today I had honey but shredded wheat but you don't get many so had to top up with loads of fruit. Hope you managed to stay away from vending machine xxx

This morning I have harvest morn chocolate crunch and its beautiful. It's 6 syns for 25g and I don't think I can use it as a healthy extra but I think it's a keeper anyway, I only use my syns on junk most of the time anyway. So lets see if I can avoid the graze boxes at work today and have a 100% day xxx

Ok so I did my race for life event last night in 40 minutes. Very pleased given how unfit I am. And it's given me the bug for running again too :) so hopefully the increased exercise will aid the wait loss as I have been awful with sticking to plan just lately. Trying to cut out snacking at the moment as I end up snacking on all the wrong things!
Hope everyone else is well xxx

Ok so I did my race for life event last night in 40 minutes. Very pleased given how unfit I am. And it's given me the bug for running again too :) so hopefully the increased exercise will aid the wait loss as I have been awful with sticking to plan just lately. Trying to cut out snacking at the moment as I end up snacking on all the wrong things!
Hope everyone else is well xxx

Well done on completing race for life. Good luck on getting back on track, it's not easy is it! X

Lizzie hope you are ok? Xx

Back