Going it alone

I have previously attended sw classes but they do not fit into my life very easily, the times are not good.

So I have decided to go it alone, hope to get great support from this forum.

Is anyone else doing sw on their own:queen:

Me too! joined the SW online site last Thurs and started Friday morning - so far so good!

I travel a fair bit for work so couldn't commit to a regular class - I do tend to need to motivation of a class though (or someone to kick me up the bum) so hoping to get it from here too

Good luck

Count me in as well. I weigh myself on a monday morning at the same time. I get my inspiration from reading the posts on here and also if there is anything I need to know then you can almost guarantee it has been asked on this forum before. I think this is a great little forum with lots of great people and I don't think I could have done it alone without it.

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Im going it alone, mainly becuse the classes I can get to just dont fit with me ( I like to WI on a saturday morning, as I work a long day in retail on a saturday and need a starbuck frappachino to get through it lol)

Ive been faffing about but am sticking to it this week, I have to just to get myself of fthe starting blocks.

Good Luck

i'm signed up to the bodyoptimise site but essentially going it alone... had a great first week so sticking with it!

Well done for those going it alone. Whether you do it on your own or attend a group you get fabulous support on here :D. Hurrah for Minimins!

*waves*

I'm going it alone too!

(Mainly because I'm a poor student, but also because I need to prove to myself I can do it on my own)
Any help anyone ever needs, I'll always try my best! :D

xxxxx

I'm doing it myself too and wouldn't be able to without the support of this forum!

Back