Going it alone....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369496705.412216.jpg

another one of Poppy x

Oh god, sausage rolls baking would have broken me :drool:

Hope you enjoy the party, you can always have a flexible syns day if temptation gets too, umm, tempting lol Just keep counting things and you'll feel in control :)

I've had cake :/ and a biscuit :( no idea of syn values xx

Aw your girls are so pretty, they look like they get along well :)

Have a good eve.

xxx

Aw your girls are so pretty, they look like they get along well :)

Have a good eve.

xxx

HAHA don't be fooled ;) all 3 of them fight like cat and dog! The middle one (Elliot) has been very out of sorts all day, wouldn't join in the party and how now started being sick :( poor lad...hence there is no pic of him xx

Try my pourtugese (ush) soup :) a medium potato peeled and diced, 1 large onion diced, 2 large carrots and 2 large celery stalks diced, a tin of tomatoes, dark cabbage (eg: kale) 1 leek, a pinch of paprika and 1 litre of veggie stock. fry off the onion, carrots, celery and potato, add the cabbage and the stock, boil till all the veg have softened, whizz up then add the remaining ingredients.. (really helps me if im constipated horrible i know :stickdance: i like dancing out as well ;)

Rofl, I like dancing too, and will try the soup but not for it's medicinal purposes :D

Where did portuguese soup and dancing to housework come from?! Random conversation...

Your girls look sweet Alison, Hope Elliot is feeling better soon. And don't fret over the party food, you've been good with syns the rest of the week so you'll be fine :)

Where did portuguese soup and dancing to housework come from?! Random conversation...

Your girls look sweet Alison, Hope Elliot is feeling better soon. And don't fret over the party food, you've been good with syns the rest of the week so you'll be fine :)

Hahahaha...you read my mind. Will try the soup though looks nice and I love kale.

Had a bad night with Elliot :( so have got up totally exhausted. There is no SW friendly food for breakfast, (at sisters) but a mountain of Danish pastries and fresh juice!!!! Help!!! Lol

I've had a shape 0% yog, a banana and a peach.

I royally stuffed it up last night. I stopped counting, had cake and biscuits and it was mindless eating :( not pleased with myself but determined to not let it spill into today ad the rest of the week. Life happens and I'm going to buckle at times. Fingers crossed its not done too much damage.

Here is a picture of the wee man now he's feeling a little better. He's very special <3

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369561517.597742.jpg

Going to ask my sis if I could make myself jacket potatoes and beans for lunch. This is much harder being away from home and not in control of meals.

Yesterday I took control of the food situation and made a big Quorn chilli for the adults at the party.

We are driving home tomorrow and then on Monday we are driving up north to stay with family for 4 days! My mum is a feeder And this is goin to be another test for me. She cooks and bakes constantly, however she is on ww so I'm hoping she will be accommodating. I'm tempted to make a big box of super speed soup or something to take with me.

Weigh day tomorrow morning eek xx

Aww, bless your little man he's another little cutie :) Hope you both get more sleep tonight :(

Damn your sister for being all continental, what's wrong with a bit of bacon and egg on a sunday morning lol Well done on sticking with your yogurt and fruit. Mnn nevermind about yesterday, it's over with now. Just take it one meal at a time and enjoy your time away - you can get back to kicking SW a$$ 100% when you're back in your own kitchen :D

And good luck for tomorrow's WI! xx

Alison I think your diary has become a hotspot for drunk/lost/confused people :8855:

Hey hun,

Glad your little mans feel better, you must be exhausted being up all night, you did so well with breakfast. Dont worry about last night, we all need an off day sometime-we cant be good all the time :)

Sure your mum will cook some healthy treats for you and her :)

I will fit right in with the confused people ;)

Have a good eve.

xxx

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hey hun,

Glad your little mans feel better, you must be exhausted being up all night, you did so well with breakfast. Dont worry about last night, we all need an off day sometime-we cant be good all the time :)

Sure your mum will cook some healthy treats for you and her :)

I will fit right in with the confused people ;)

Have a good eve.

xxx

Good luck for tomorrow :)

I am totally exhausted. I'm rubbish without sleep and drove over hundred miles. Got home an cooked spaghetti with home made sauce (onions, garlic, peppers, mushroom, carrot, toms, all cooked and then blended to hide chicly veg from the kids hahahaha) and I made meatballs from some syn free sausage meat from my joes sausage order, did a pan of broccoli too. Had weetabix for supper as I realised I've hardly had any b choices over the weekend. Nervous for tomorrow eeeek xx

One of the random posts has disappeared... this is weird place :p

Sounds like you've done pretty well this eve after such a long trip. Get yourself well rested tonight, fingers crossed for your WI result tom'ow xx

Just done weigh in..........…

I have lost a whopping 9lb!!!! :)

Start weight...17:10lb New weight 17:1lb

Next week I will be in the new stone bracket :D xxx

Have had a nice big brunch of syn free sausage, bacon, eggs, beans and hex b of toast. Gonna have some apple slices on the drive up north for my Superfree portions.

Spoke to mum, he has made a big lasagne for tea :/ but she's fine with me taking my own joes grill steaks, new potatoes and salad. I've packed all my veg and my stash of dried beans so I can make the super speed soup again :)

Feel very positive about this time away. I'm due Aunt Flo in 3 days, so I know I will be craving chocolate and retaining water so my aim for this next week is to just stick to plan and not go over my syns. Instead of having a weightless goal for this week xx

Just done weigh in..........…

I have lost a whopping 9lb!!!! :)

Start weight...17:10lb New weight 17:1lb

Next week I will be in the new stone bracket :D xxx

That's incredible!!! Well done you! :D xx

Back