Going it on my own for a few weeks..

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Alas i am having to do the plan on my own for a few weeks due to hubby working.

So i am going to be on my own with the help of everybody on here.

I dont know which day i should weigh myself. I am going to use my wii. Any suggestions on when i should weigh myself.x

what day do you normally weigh in on - just keep it the same, although i know the wii can differ dramatically to SW scales so dont be upset if its up or down loads! x

I used to wi on Wednesday evenings, so will keep to that then.
I am trying to get it into my brain that it is only for a few weeks, because when i left to do it on my own before i failed miserably, so i am trying to make my brain think that it is just for a little while, does that make sense.
x

Hiya, yes I get what you mean.
I started today, but I'm not going to class as I have an 18 month old and no sitter.
Good luck! x

Good luck Tara and Carmie. As I said on another post, you should consider Body Optimise online - I think you only need to sign up for 3 months at first. It has really helped me having to weigh in weekly and has kept me motivated and focused. There are plenty of useful features too (eg syns calculator, online syns directory, recipes etc). I'm not on commission for it (honest !) - I just know that I wouldn't have done anywhere as well without it.

Good luck whatever you decide though.

Gail x

Back