Working Solutions Going Light headed!!!

ECombat

Hi all,

It's my day 4 on working solution! And I'm feeling light headed, is this normal? I normally have shakes for breakfast, bars for lunch and low carb dinner plus lots of water!

I get light headed sometimes, usually it's when I bend down/stand up too fast.. Keep an eye on it, don't want you making yourself ill!

I wonder if anybody on TS experienced going light-headed? It is due to the hunger you think? Will it pass as you continue with the diet and hit ketosis?

I always get light headed on a diet. I have normal blood pressure when I'm overweight but as soon as it starts coming off, my blood pressure drops and I start getting light headed and even seeing stars. Doc told me to add salt to my food. Obviously that's not so easy on this diet but I do find an extra couple of litres of water helps - and coincidence or not but since I introduced daily exercise its got better.

Also, I'm not sure about having just two food packs and a low carb meal. Exante recommend three packs on TS to ensure you get all your nutrients, or three and a low carb meal on WS. Beware, I tried cutting down to two and a protein meal, thinking it'd speed things up buy my weight loss completely stalled that week!

Back