Going off shakes ????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pixiepiratess, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Did anyone have this problem!? ..

I only like the choc tetras and choc shakes i restarted last tuesday and im having a real problem getting them down, I get one out and my stomach churns and i feel sick i just cant have another.

How do you get over this ? .. has anyone had the same problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I must admit that when I first started on the tetras, having only had shakes and soups before I found them really strong and artifical tasting, but now I really like them

I think your taste buds change so much on CD - what you like one week, you may hate the next ..

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hi - I only have choc mint shakes and choc tetras at the moment as I have gone off all the others, so I know how you feel. However I have always made the shakes up to 350mls and the tetras up to 400mls with very cold water, or sometimes with hot water if I feel cold. Some people find adding crushed ice also helps. I think you do eventually get used to it, as others have said in the past if you think that it is medicine to get you thin rather than yummy food then it's more tolerable;) Good luck:)

5. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    have you tried anything else? maybe you did at first and didn't like but now you might? maybe order a couple of different things like a bar or soup this week?

aw hope you feel better hun, and have something you like x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.