Going on a holiday tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cheerydino, 11 July 2007 Social URL.

1. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Lighter Life
    We are off to Newquay for 8 nights! It's our first vacation as a family (got married last year and couldn't afford a honeymoon!) so we are quite excited about it! We could have gone abroad but that will happen next January!

Well, I am a bit worried about coming back heavier. I will do my best to stick to the management plan. I have packed my foodpacks. We will have our meals at restaurants, I just hope that I won't have problems with their menus!!

I will let you know how I get on when I return next week!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Have a great time, hope the weather is ok for you....xxx
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

have a lovely timex:)
  5. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

Good luck with it :) I have the same situation in 2 weeks, i am going to NZ for 17 days. Fingers crossed i can keep to the foodpacks though as will only be on week five then and really want to stick to it.
  6. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    Have a great time:)
  7. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    I hope you have a great time on hol, just do your best.
  8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Have a great time - enjoy :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.