Going on Holiday eating out add a meal tips??

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by happygal, 25 October 2006 Social URL.

1. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Im supposed to be going on Holiday on 3/11/06 and will be in my add a meal week.

Does anyone have any tips on eating out while on add a meal. Im going to grancanaria. Im assuming though that you just order fillet of chicken (plain)with cous cous and only eat the chicken or something. What do you all think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hi hun - I would go for plain grilled chicken with green leafy salad/green or white veg tbh hun. Avoid all carbs and make sure your portion sizes are within the limits in your weightcare book!

Happy holidays!

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Chicken and veg (not potatoes) ... chicken and salad, tuna salad, cottage cheese salad, white fish and veg or salad ...!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a lovely holiday Claire - any spare room in yr luggage??!!!!

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Im going to try and do atkins, i am i am i am, Florida is food food food though, so i must stay away from the carbs.

Grancanaria do lovely fish, so stay with that and chicken, keep away from my fav pella, [think thats how you spell it]? have a great time. x

6. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I will try to stick to just meat and veg. Can I have steak at all!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.